Panasonic ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter CS/CU-Z24RKR (7kW)

Panasonic ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter CS/CU-Z24RKR (7kW)

MPN: 36016633

Anand

AnandCranbourne West

Good performance

Wanted to purchase a Mitsubishi but the guy in the store said this would be better than that. Tried and never regretted. Good performance in cooling. Heating is not that good during most winter days. Power usage also not that bad as i didn't end up receiving huge energy bills so far. Overall good performance

Date PurchasedApr 2017

us5

us5South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless faulty unit out of the box

Date PurchasedSep 2017
myview

myview

Below average product and after sales customer service

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent purchase

Good value lots of options quiet easy to use uncomplicated remote. Works amazingly quickly cools and heats fast. Did a lot of research into value for money decided this product was the best for cost effectiveness , ease of use and warranty was also very important . Panasonic has a great reputation

Date PurchasedOct 2016

vicki

vickiliverpool

This is awesome product

We have had this air conditioner for almost 5 days now and I couldn't live without it. I read the book and they said energy saving 26 degrees you know my husband laughed at me he put it onto 16 degrees we were frozen . We ended up on 25 degrees and it was comfortable cool enough where we aren't frozen and super quite love this product awesome.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Mel_so

Mel_soSouth Australia, 5159

lovely and warm

Great unit. Heats up my house quickly without needing to be on high fan.
Is relatively quiet but makes a clicking sound at times when the fins move.
Have not tried cooling function yet but main purpose for buying was for heating.
Has a remote so is easy to contol. Remote does not show actual room temperature which would have been a good addition.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Shell

ShellCairns

So cool

This is the coolest (pun intended) air conditioning we have had by far! It’s quiet, isn’t too harsh on the power bill & is nice & cool in the QLD summers! Easy to use and the installation process was easy! Very pleased overall & would recommend to friends and family

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Ming

MingBrisbane

Quiet~

I bought this unit last year Summer times and I am quiet happy with it. It is quiet to use at night time and the best thing about it is that, the unit can have a senor that can detect how many people is in the room and adjust the temperature accordingly. This is cost and energy efficiency. I definitely recommend this air-con unit.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Julie Talbot

Julie TalbotVictoria Point

Excellent machine, excellent value.

Nice looking unit. Installation is neat and tidy, not a big ugly box. A bit noisy to start up but quickly heats/cools so noise level quietens. Electricity bill not ridiculous despite consistent usage throughout hotter weeks of summer. Task installation at capalaba qld were very efficient, knowledgeable and very reasonably priced compared to two competitors quotes. Had a daikin would buy Panasonic every time now. The silicone coating which covers the "motherboard" prevents circuit issues caused by gecko urine (very common qld problem!)

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ken. S

Ken. SSydney

Consistently good product!

I replaced a previous Panasonic air conditioner with the CU Z24RKR model and so far it has been going very well! The heating is just right for our home and I'm hoping it is much more economical than the old model which went well for 12 yrs. The only reason the old one was replaced due to noisey indoor unit as a result of incorrect installation. The new model has some great features with Econonavi and a filter to help with better air. The indoor unit is good with no harsh noise when Aircon on high speed. A good product I would recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

anu

anu

Economical Unit

Purchased this unit in June for heating my living area and it functions perfectly to heat up the area pretty fast and with no noise. Make a click clack sound sometimes which I don't understand why. Easy to use unit with all the temperature controls settings etc. Plus got a bonus gift card $$. Happy so far.

flipper

flipper

not the quietest

weve got a big room so it works but only for heating so far, vibrates on fan speed 3 , fairly noisy fan inside unlike latest mitsi and daiken. the outside unit is reasonably quiet. Installation a bit complicated as the pipes have to be welded for R32 gas apparently. Nano G (got me) has to be turned off all the time or it wont run. Definitely surprised at low electric bill 1st quarter.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Linda V

Linda VBrisbane

Great whether it's hot or cold

We are loving our Panasonic Air-con. Now it's winter and the warm air it pumps out takes the chill off the air in the morning. In summer it keeps the house a pleasant temperature while it is sweltering outside. It is so quiet I don't even hear it. It is very easy to use, the remote is easy to understand. Installation was easy by a qualified electrician. Panasonic even had a cash back promotion which was excellent. Great value!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Mina Li

Mina LiAU

Cant live without it

Panasonic airconditioner is very quiet. It cools down and warms up the room quickly. I have been using it for 2 years now. I am very happy about it. I am thinking to buy another one in the near future. I recommend it to everyone. Good product for my family.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Good AC

Great unit - best value AC out there. Full of features and technology is second to none. modern profile and efficient foot print size. Quiet operation with user friendly your remote. Outside unit is also a manageable size with a reasonable noise level. The head unit is modern sleek styling. The five years Warranty is full parts and labour.

Jitin

JitinMelbourne

Quiet & cozy !

Elegant looking unit and Easy to use features.Impressed with the heating performance .! Unit is too quiet so my little one does not get disturbed while sleeping and also easy on my electricity bills as has a low electricity rating .Glad I made the right decision to go with this company (Panasonic).

Ally B

Ally BToowoomba

Fantastic unit. We bought two and are very happy.

Fantastic unit. We bought two last Christmas and are very happy. They coped well with a 45 degree day and now coping with 1 degree mornings. Easy to use. Quiet. Powerful. And they are finished nicely with a slim line look that fits above the picture rails and below the ceilings in our art deco home.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

rob.brisbane

Kiss theory

The kiss theory. Keep It Simple Stoopid, bought 1 of these Panasonic units as they have the best rep bar none, parts are sourced locally and not needed from overseas, if you ever do need parts, and very reliable and efficient to run, would recommend these or any Panasonic unit to anyone, remember kiss!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Dragonball167

Dragonball167AU

Quiet efficient split system air con.

Noisy when switch on but very quiet when my lounge room temp reach setting. Installation took about 3 hrs because our house is a full brick wall. Technician also give us an outdoor main switch for the air con. Cable are tidily tided and hidden. Quick to reach set temp. Wind blow up/down n left/right direction. A built in sensor can slow down wind blow when sense no one in the area. Definitely a good buy.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

gail123456

gail123456AU

Can't Imagine Aussie Summer with out it!

Very Very happy with the cooling performance during this past Summer in Penrith. We installed two systems a larger that covers all our living areas, a smaller system to cover our westerly facing bedroom and a bit beyond, all visitors commented when entering our house on those sweltering days "Gee its nice in here"! And it was it was awesome to say the least. We did not notice the noise so I'm gonna say the unit was quiet. The installation went smoothly Installer turned up on time installed unit's cleaned up and gave a quick demo. Looks pretty good as well. Love it.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

See all Panasonic ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter RKR Series reviews

Shockvalue

Shockvalueasked

Is the remote operation erratic? On our new unit you have to often press the buttons multiple times for the Aircon unit to respond to the command (with a beep), other times it responds first time. Any other owners experienced this?

rob.

with my unit the response time does seem slow, from when you press the button on the remote, to actual doing ..

wirh the air swing it goes through a cycle, press the swing function..... wait !!! and it might start the remote swinging up and down automaticly, or it might start at a starting point that's fixed, I cant remember what happens first now, but slowly go through the cycle pressing the swing button, wait for the beep, then wait a lil more to see what the unti does, I found that I was pressing buttons to fast and the unit seemed to be doin all sorts of things on it's own, I slowed the fingers daow and it works as it should now.

Happeeemum
Happeeemum

Funny you should mention this on my son's unit the earlier model I have to do this to turn it off. I actually have to press it a couple of times for it to completely turn off ie takes two beeps. I will have to look into this whilst it is still under warranty - thanks for the reminder :)

Richard C
Richard C

I have the 8kw model and also Finding slow responses and the unit seems to get confused about it's mode of operation. Also slow to start in heat mode. At least 10mins warm up time.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

Download manual