Panasonic ES-LA92 / ES-LA93

Panasonic ES-LA92 / ES-LA93

ES-LA92 and ES-LA93

Panasonic ES-LA93 Wet/Fry Eletric Shaver - The Good and Bad

I have been using the Panasonic ES-LA93 Wet/Fry electric shaver for the last 2-3 years constantly. The rechargeable battery is now starting to lose its charge or its not lasting as long as when I purchased the unit. Still works well and charges quickly.

The ES-LA does a great job shaving, can't fault it in any way. Found it works better on a wet face. Only on my second set of blades and foil. It's been looked after well, not dropped or knocked about. Give it a clean every couple of weeks and shes as good as new.

Rating AAA+ I am guessing the new models are equally as good.

BAD: Expensive replacement foil and blades costs are going up, not down. Combo replacement kit is now $130.00.

Good: Rechargeable battery replacement is under $12.00. Very easy to do, just 6 screws, snap in the new battery.

Best electric I have ever owned

I purchased this razor after much research. I needed one razor that would do both my face and my head and do them both well. I love this razor. It is sensational using it with shaving cream and gives a result almost as good as my 5 blade top of the line razor. I get no irritation from it and it is quick charging and lasts for several shaves. One word though, I wouldn't bother with the cleaning/charging station from what I can see. I just use the soap and ultra sonic routine and it is clean in 30 seconds. I then leave the foil off to dry until my next use.Too easy. They want too much money for the cleaning solution and it takes too much time and is noisy whilst it is doing it. No need for all that AFAIK, just use the ultra sonic method.