Panasonic TH-49FX600A (49")

Panasonic TH-49FX600A (49")

JMAC30

JMAC30Perth, WA

Excellent Smart TV! Easy to install, setup and use with excellent quality pic & sound

Easy to setup and install. I just needed to fix the legs, connect the aerial and power up. Auto-connected to my WiFi, and to load free TV. Operating instruction booklet is easy to follow. Picture quality and sound are excellent (no need for a sound bar). Netflix and YouTube load quick (I am on the NBN). Thanks Panasonic.... Another excellent TV. My previous Panasonic flatscreen still works after 10 years, but not a Smart TV. (I researched with Choice and ProductReview prior to purchase with both providing great reviews and comments).

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $995.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi JMAC30, thank you for the very positive feedback on your new Panasonic TV, we love hearing how easy it was for you to connect.

migo33

migo33Sydney, NSW

Easy to use and good quality out of the box

Purchased in April 2019.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Migo, thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed review. It's great to hear you are happy with your new TV. Thank you for your loyalty to Panasonic.

See all Panasonic FX600 Series reviews

Rob

Robasked

Hi my tv cant connect to the internet is there any software I can download and load on my telly to try and fix the issue?
regards
Rob

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Rob, could you please confirm who your ISP is? Belong are currently having problems with connection to the internet with Panasonic TV's and we are assisting them to resolve this outage.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives