Panasonic TH-55FX600A (55")

Panasonic TH-55FX600A (55")

Need help

Hi Guys
Just want to know that whether it has any magic remote or any other function !! beacuse its very hard to type with a remote and takes a lot of time!!!
Thanks in advance
Cheers

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $995.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

Ghosty

GhostyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Freeview does not work in rural NSW

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,140.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

Chris

Great TV, but........ could've been better

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to provided detailed feedback on your new TV and the option you would like to see on a product moving forward with the EPG.

Chris

surely a simple software update would do the trick...…….. quite happy to receive it clipped out of the Panasonic HDD dual tuner program

scraplady

scrapladySydney, NSW

Questionable quality

I purchased this tv late November 2018. Have to say I'm not happy with picture quality, very poor and does not have the crisp clear images I was led to believe despite trying every format.colour varies quite a lot Waiting for a response from customer service. Should have kept the old tv.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi ScapLady, thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback, please send us a private message if you require further assistance.

SteveBrisbane

Far from perfect as a first smart TV

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Steve, thank you for the feedback you have provided on your mums new TV. Sorry to hear that the device doesn't satisfy all of the requirements you require.

Steve

Thank you Panasonic. Perhaps you can advise when the apps that are available on many other brands of TV such as 7Plus, 10Play, 9Now & Stan will be available?

Peter KTaree, NSW 2430

Nothing to complain about. Great sound and great picture.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Ant

AntSydney

Perfect first smart TV

Operating system and Apps reasondly easy to use.Built- in Operating Instructions very easy to understand and use operating system easy to use.Built in controls work very well howeverin built bluetooth for headphones is sorely missed.Unit has enough ports,As a domestic consumer I don't think I will need more tha 4 HDMI

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Ant, thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback, we appreciate it.

acarthur

acarthur

Terrible Distortion on Picture

See all Panasonic FX600 Series reviews

ChaliMG

ChaliMGasked

How can I mirror my Apple phone to the tv ? I tried the mirroring option but unable to connect my phone to the tv.

Kes

Kesasked

We bought 55 inch gx600 last week. The picture is great but the sound has issues where background music drowns out voices. Is there something in the settings to fix this.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Kes, could you please send us a private message with your contact details so we can understand this in further detail, such as if you were watching free to air TV, it is particular shows this happens with or is it happening all of the time, did you do the standard setup when you installed the TV etc. If you could please contact us with your details we will assist further.

Anne-Marie L.

Anne-Marie L.asked

Brand new and have no sound. We have a HDMI cable connecting from our Set top Box and a very thin cable from a Yamaha Soundbar to the TV but cannot get any sound. The TV speakers work on the TV Self Test but do not work otherwise. Why????

MD ASHFAQUE
MD ASHFAQUE

I bought panasonic TH 43FX600D.Sound quality is very bad

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives