Panasonic FX600 Series

Panasonic FX600 Series Questions & Answers

TH-43FX600A (43"), TH-49FX600A (49"), TH-55FX600A (55") and TH-65FX600A (65")

9 questions from our users

Hi my tv cant connect to the internet is there any software I can download and load on my telly to try and fix the issue? regards Rob
Hi Rob, could you please confirm who your ISP is? Belong are currently having problems with connection to the internet with Panasonic TV's and we are assisting them to resolve this outage.

We bought 55 inch gx600 last week. The picture is great but the sound has issues where background music drowns out voices. Is there something in the settings to fix this.
Hi Kes, could you please send us a private message with your contact details so we can understand this in further detail, such as if you were watching free to air TV, it is particular shows this happens with or is it happening all of the time, did you do the standard setup when you installed the TV etc. If you could please contact us with your details we will assist further.

I just bought this tv yesterday. Got it home, set it up and it worked fine for a few hours. It then turned itself off and the red standby light keeps flashing. It won’t turn back on, I’ve tried unplugging everything and starting again, the green light flashes for a few seconds but then goes back to the red light. Should I return the tv to the shop or call a repairman? I’m not happy
Hi Judi, sorry we have only just seen your post. Did this get resolved for you? Apologies for the delay and also the fault with your new TV. You can contact us directly at 132600

How do I get rid of the 'soap opera' look ?

Perhaps you can advise when the apps that are available on many other brands of TV such as 7Plus, 10Play, 9Now & Stan will be available?

Brand new and have no sound. We have a HDMI cable connecting from our Set top Box and a very thin cable from a Yamaha Soundbar to the TV but cannot get any sound. The TV speakers work on the TV Self Test but do not work otherwise. Why????
I bought panasonic TH 43FX600D.Sound quality is very bad

How do i turn off the banner?
Setup>Display Settings

I cannot log in to SBS on demand on my Panasonic TV bought in December After I input my email address and go to press next, the @hotmail.com repeats so I can't go to the next step?
that is, there is no "next" option to press

How do I get freeview on channels other than ABC & SBS?
Hi Steve, I already noticed your review, where you complain about the same issue. I cannot understand the problems you are having. I receive on that TV (and on the Panasonic Blue ray recorder as well) more freeview programs than I can count. All the ABCs, all the Primes, all the NBNs, etc. (including at least 4 HD channels). I live on the East Coast roughly between Sydney and Brisbane (closer to Sydney). The channels have all been found by auto-tune of the TV. No problem there. If your neighbours face the same problem, it's a bad reception area. If not, check your antenna. Might just be an issue of turning the antenna into the correct direction - maybe a strong storm turned it recently... Cheers, PeterTo understand the problem Peter, you would have to try tuning your TV in Batemans Bay. Freeview is only available on the non-commercials. Sony have the Freeview apps available plus some of the subscription apps like Netflix & Stan. Panasonic have not paid the greedy broadcasters the royalties that allows them to provide their apps for their users. There is a known issue with Sony 7000 series TV's here (equivalent model to the Panasonic) where Ch7 can cause the TV to lock up, which then requires a restart of the TV. Sorry to read that you have numeracy issues. Local community colleges may be able to help there?Hi Steve, yeap your post code is the issue.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives