Panasonic HC-V180

4.5
Rusty
RustyPerth, WA

Nice little unit

Forgot we bought a while back and never really used it.I am now using as a dash cam after 2 accidents where the other driver lied to insurance(both crashes in my favour). I was too tight to buy a dash cam.Metal plate on camera base and magnetically seated to a magnet on the dash.Works flawlessly,and good that I have a factory fitted 230v outlet between seats so stays plugged in for my 6.5 to 7 hour drives.Simple layout for use and playback.If I want to use as normal I just unplug and remove.Will be looking for another battery though.Not bad for a budget camera as small and light also..

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic
LynneNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Easy to operate, very compact and minimal instruction before using

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Lynne, wow the trip of a lifetime with a great camera to capture those fabulous memories. Thanks for sharing your review and your experience with your camera on your holiday.

Other Video Cameras

Brian R.
Brian R.asked

Does it have external mic input

Hi Brian

Yes it does record audio

DanBarce
DanBarceasked

How would you apply the Date and Time while filming? I have already set the Date and Time but I want them both embedded while taking a video. Is this possible? Thanks Dante

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives