Panasonic KX-TGF382AZM

Panasonic KX-TGF382AZM

Panasonic KX-TGF382 Cordless Phone

Panasonic KX-TGF382 Cordless Phone

Thumbs up for this phone....

I have a VOIP service, and the audio quality was crap using my previous base station (Uniden). (I am not bagging Uniden as I have not experienced the quality of their later units).

However, the new Panasonic unit has sorted out the noise on the voip service and the audio quality is great.

The ability of this unit to make and receive calls (from base station and handsets) using either of our mobile phones is awesome. We have poor mobile reception in the office so I had to make mobile calls outside, or in another part of the house that had better reception.

Now I can leave the mobile in the house where is has mobile reception and use the base station in the office to make and receive calls via my mobile phone or the voip service.

Great feature Panasonic.

I bought this phone in an attempt to eliminate the voip noise and had no idea of the ability to integrate the system with my mobile service - a pleasant surprise.

You have provided my business with a very easy solution to viop noise and poor mobile reception.

Thank you!

Purchased in July 2019 at Jaycar Electronics for $199.00.

Hi Steve, what great feedback. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. It's great to hear of your surprise of the additional features that the phone offered you that has now made your business always accessible.

Big Screen readout

This phone has corded base station and 2 cordless hand sets. Has brilliant block caller (tele marketer) feature. It also announces who the caller is and repeats this until you answer