Panasonic KX-TGF382AZM

Panasonic KX-TGF382AZM

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Panasonic KX-TGF382 Cordless Phone

Purchased in July 2019 at Jaycar Electronics for $199.00.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Steve, what great feedback. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. It's great to hear of your surprise of the additional features that the phone offered you that has now made your business always accessible.

Sally

SallyHoward

Big Screen readout

This phone has corded base station and 2 cordless hand sets. Has brilliant block caller (tele marketer) feature. It also announces who the caller is and repeats this until you answer

Sueasked

I am looking for help for my deaf husband who cannot manage our current phone adequately.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Sue,
For assistance please give our customer service team a call on 132600.

Sue

It turned out that we didn't need a new phone after all. There was a problem in some phone connections after a huge lightning strike in our area. Thanks.

My milo

My miloasked

How much please. No price.

My milo

My miloasked

We’re is the best place to buy please. And price

gemmababe29
gemmababe29

discontinued by Panasonic, even thought it was hugely popular and 5 star product review rating , It was the best phone and nothing else on the market has the same features to replace it . Panasonic's cordless only replacement do not rate as highly, one only rater 2-4 stars from memory, If only panasonic would listen to its customers and not discontinue popular products, (especially unique products such as this one that no other brand manufacture) Or at least bring them back when customers who prefer them after they have been discontinued and would support Panasonic by purchasing if they bought back popular discontinued models

See all Panasonic KX-TGF382AZM questions

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives