Panasonic NN-CF874B

Panasonic NN-CF874B

I JUST HATE THIS OVEN TOO!!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Bake unevenly

I bought it in Jan 2015. So far had used it to bake peanut cookies, cheesecake and also recently egg tarts. But seems it bake unevenly all the time. Noticed that the right side which near the light (at your right side while facing the oven) tend to cook and turn to brown colour faster than the left. Once the baking time finished the right is burned and the left fine nice in colour and cooked. I have tried to turn the tray by pause the oven half way cooking I found it very troublesome and anyway this is not suppose to be as convection oven. Please help to advise.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Kim HopkinsPerth, WA

easy to operate

Only had this 1 week so far but am very happy with the purchase.
Great size, more height than my previous Panasonic which is 25 years old and still going strong.
Happy with everything, probably the only criticism would be the operating buttons are not backlit so may be not good for persons with poor vision.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Kim Hopkins

7 months on since last comment. No complaints at all although to be fair still using the old Panasonic for baking and grilling as inside the Panasonic is s/steel

kiwi842Central Queensland, QLD

Got some minor issues...but time will heal

Lacks enough shelving heights.
Watch out when washing the wire rack in a sink, it catches water in between ends tip it wrong and the water is down your front.
Control Panel way too small for people with poor vision. Enlarged photo shows controls nicely.
Cooks well on all mode after a bit of experimenting.
I am likely to report back in about six months with any changes.

OK people almost 3 years later (June 2019) No go!
Went to preheat the oven, control panel seems ok, press start - no fan, no heat nothing further. Did all the usual troubleshooting...
Not a happy chappy

Purchased in July 2016 at Betta Home Living.

Noise Level

SNATZOsnatzo

What a pile of uneven soggy steaming half baked crap.

SNATZO

Inside metal beginning the corrosion phase, next will be the explosion phase, I will keep updating, and my shout for champagne all round if something good happens.

Thea forester

Thea foresterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed Emensely It Has Rusted Already And It Has Only Been In Use Since 23/2/2015 Thats Five M

Rust bucket I can see this micro will not last like my last Panasonic one. I cannot believe the water it creates, obviously a very bad design. What is Panasonic going to do about this? Panasonic is usually a great product what is going on. I hope they do a recall and replace it with a niece that is as good as my last one. Lots of very unhappy customers not good.

I hate this oven.