Panasonic NN-CF874BQPQ

Panasonic NN-CF874BQPQ Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Jeff.

Jeff.asked

Hi my machine won’t cycle to the cleaning options, was working last week and now doesn’t allow me to cycle to the cleaning option. Is there an easy fix or reset for this problem? Otherwise I absolutely love this microwave especially the crispy grill.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Jeff, we have responded to you on your other question for this.

Marieasked

What does the 874BQPQ have that the 874B does not have?

SNATZO
SNATZO

Hello Marie, extras are 3 more letters, but rest assured it will come with all the built in problems. We are a family that all cook and at times to gourmet levels, the convection microwave is central to the process. We are not occasional zappers as many other reviewers are, we rely on a device that is a good all rounder as it is in heavy use every day. This microwave runs in negative figures, even a lot of neutral would be OK, but it is not to be. Forget about back up service from Panasonic, you get poor lip service and a great deal of run around, warranty is made difficult at best and is more of a sales spiel than real world practicality.

Marie

What brand/model do you suggest then. Preferably with same door or left hinged. Wanted for caravanning, thanking you.

Susannahasked

Hi there. I want to buy a convection microwave but so many of them have terrible reviews. I know another person asked you the same question, but are you still happy nearly 6 months after buying it? I'm thinking of buying it based on your review. Many thanks Susannah

Jill

Hello Susannah, Yes I am very pleased with this oven and would highly recommend if you are a small household.
Its highest temperature is 230 degrees C so if you wanted to go higher than that you would need to think about it.
I haven't had any problems so far and love using it for both microwave and convection cooking - hope this will continue!
All the best. Jill

Gloria
Gloria

Hello Suzanna. Did you buy this oven? Are you happy with the quality etc? I too want to buy one but it's so confusing with the negatives & positives.

Susannah

Yes Gloria, I bought this microwave in December based on Jill's review and I LOVE it. I researched and researched and read all the dreadful reviews of all the other brands and I'm thrilled with it and haven't looked back. I have nothing negative to say about it. I found the cheapest price online and Harvey Norman beat it by $10.....I paid $789 for it, not cheap but worth every cent.

Colleen

Colleenasked

Are you still happy with this microwave?
Has anybody else purchased this microwave and are they happy? It's pretty pricey?

Jill

Hello Colleen, Yes I am very happy with this oven. It is easy to use and to clean. I love the pull down door. I've now used the oven for baking and am still getting used to the differences in times compared to my previous oven, but it is great. It holds the pre-set temperature for 30 minutes. The smaller size probably wouldn't suit a large family but it is perfect for me. I was happy with the price compared to others. Regards. Jill

Ian
Ian

I was about to buy this and then saw a bad review has been added. Seems strange that this microwave has had positive comments until March. Are you still happy?

See all Panasonic NN-CF874B / NN-CF874BQPQ questions

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives