MPN: SCHTB18GNK

Great product - honest price!

I bought this soundbar to compliment my TV. The sound is pretty good for our place. The soundbar is mountable but we have it on the TV unit. Watching movies etc is great with this one, the TV speakers dont do justice to the 4k res that the TV offers. Adding this soundbar and woofer has changed the game for our TV. The price is awesome ($220-ish from appliances online). Very easy to install, pretty much a plug-n-play setup. Bluetooth works great. I play Spotify over it through my phone whenever i want. Switching between devices is pretty easy. The only thing to note here is that the woofer connects to the main unit with a cable - so if you're trying to create a cable-less environment, you'll hit a hurdle there. Also, the unit didnt come with an Optical cable, which I thought was a bit weird. No dramas, got one from Big W the next day, you can get cheaper online I'm sure.
All in all a great buy, no dramas so far (been a month). Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

What a great reasonably priced Sound Bar

This unit does an excellent job. Makes watching TV & playing music a pleasure. Not only does it sound good, it looks god as well. If you are looking for a reasonably priced Sound Bar you couldn't go past this little beauty.
I personally would reccomend Panasonic, a great reliable Brand