Panasonic SD-2501

Panasonic SD-2501 (page 3 of 12)

MPNs: 35902769, PSD2501, SD-2501 and SD2501

4.5

• Bread Quality & Consistency

Good machine. Terrible spare parts

This machine makes great bread and has lots of options for different breads, dough, etc. I would give this 5 stars. Spare parts are a joke - 0 stars. Our machine has made a lot of bread (500+) and dough. Mostly wholemeal. Lining off the bread tin has started to shred, replacement cost is $150 + postage AND 4-8 weeks delivery. This only assists a throw-away society...

Date PurchasedNov 2015

the 2501 short life

unit was easy to use but with lack of parts would not purchase again agent said try breville lasted only 3 years are they now made in china i still have first panasonic made built like a tank this quality wont be seen again.

why are parts unavailable for such a new model

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Jacquie

JacquieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Magnificent. Can't Fault It.

This machine is the best. Consistently produces a perfect loaf of bread. The wholemeal also comes out edible and soft. Important to always follow the order of adding ingredients especially if using the delayed timer function. This ensures that the yeast remains dry under the flour while on delay mode. We can't recommend it enough.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

cute_meow

cute_meowSydney, NSW

Simply the best!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Beekay

BeekayLogan

Perfect every time

I have made bread using the dough hook on the mixer and kneading until the hands and arms are tired then cooking in the oven or Weber to turn out a pretty good loaf. With the process taking about 2 hours it was a better idea to buy some from woolies if we wanted a fresh loaf to go with soup or stews during the week, that was until we bought this. Now it’s set and forget, put the ingredients in at 7.00 in the morning and arrive home to fresh bread at 4.00 ready for dinner. Just follow the instructions and perfect results every time. Love it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Dee

DeeNew South Wales

Perfect

I will never ever buy bread again this bread maker is awesome every single loaf has come out perfect. It also makes great pizza doe. And it’s very easy to use Also has a timer which is great for when you wake up in the morning you have fresh bread ready and the house smelling so good like a bakery. Highly recommended.

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRangerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best of the best!

It's big! It's pretty ugly! It's heavy! It's expensive! But wow, can this machine make great bread! No matter what you ask of it, it produces the goodies! Only had it a few weeks but every type of bread I try comes out 110%.

Only minor grizzle is that with biggest size loaf, the bread rises so much it sticks to the container top and has to be scraped off after it has baked on to it!

Don't leave home without it!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
starzz123

starzz123

Great!

Loving this bread maker. Haven't bought bread ever since I own this machine. Why buy when you can make it yourself. The bread is so soft, recommended to have it with Lurpak when it's freshly baked, sooo good. You can add healthy stuff on it too like chia seeds, flax seeds, almonds, etc.
It is so easy to use, just chuck all the ingredients and leave it. Within hours you'll have freshly baked bread.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Miss Marple

Miss MarplePerth, WA

I like this bread maker

We've had our bread maker for a while. Had another brand previous but this is a good one. Easy to use. Makes a good loaf. Lots of settings so you can make many different things. We also got one for my mum who is not good with technology. Basically all she has to do is measure and add the ingredients, select the size, select the crust darkness and press start. It beeps when the bread is cooked and the display shows where you are in the cycle and time left.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Fantastic Machine - Best Ever

In the past I used to make loaves and rolls the old way every week for 6 years - great bread!
I have to say this Panasonic maker is fantastic absolute best bread ever, because of the use of quality ingredients and no preservatives - Highly RECOMMENDED and it is just so easy to use NO FUSS!! Just love it!!
Best investment I have ever made and I don't say this without meaning it

CassieOz

CassieOzCanberra

Hate it!

Day 1 and I want it gone. Got it through a rewards program but did a lot of research before ordering it. I only make dough in the machine (2-3 batches per week), then shape and bake myself. My problem is the compulsory 'rest' cycle before it will start. Usually put all ingredients in the pan, watch it mix for 2-3 minutes to check dough hydration/consistency then leave to get on with chores and come back 1:30 later. Can't do that now. I have to hang around maybe 30 minutes (how long it rests seems to me arbitrary) before I can get on with work. Theres no way to eliminate this or advance the program past it. Effectively useless

jt02

jt02australia

Best breadmaker I've owned!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Richard

RichardHobart

Hmmm jury still out

Ok bought this after my Sunbeam of 15 years bit the dust. The glowing reviews for it on this site swayed me. However after many loaves I am yet to be converted. The bread menu is not as broad as I hoped but at least the mixing paddle doesn't get stuck in the loaf as per my Sunbeam.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Darrendg

Darrendg

This is a brillent bread maker.

I love this bread maker so much. I read a lot of reviews and this one had the best reviews.
Since buying my bread maker about 2 months ago I haven't looked back. It is fantastic and I know make so many different types of bread. Every single time they turn out perfectly.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
MaRia

MaRia

MAKES PERFECT BREAD EVERYTIME

This maker is easy to use as I am not good with new appliances they seem to come with so much technical detail these days. There is so much you can do with this maker but I only use it for bread. With a bread mix its just putting 3 ingredients in and then leave for four hours to make the bread. There is a timer so we tend to set it the night before and wake up to fresh bread for breakfast. It fills the house with this gorgeous aroma too. I can certainly recommend this bread maker.

Find out how Panasonic SD-2501 compares to other Bread Makers

Don't regret my purchase.

First bread machine I have purchased and really happy with it. Even a novice like me can make some really nice loaves of bread! I was concerned, after reading other reviews, about making gluten free bread. Purchased packaged gluten free mixes from the store, followed instructions and they turned out great.

harmonyentertainer

harmonyentertainersouthern highlands

Great machine

Easy to use and ultra quiet. Bread/bread rolls turn out better than you will find in the shops. The flour mix I purchased said it would take a few attempts to get it right but my first loaf was perfect. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to make their own bread

Mr l

Mr l

Good but doesnt make 'artisan type" breads easily

Paul c

Paul cSunshine Coast

Love at first bake

I've been using an old hinari that wasn't bad but the bearings were starting to go. I bought a new machine from ALDI and really had problems. Last minute collapse before or during baking. I tried lots of adjustments. No joy. I decided to not be a cheapskate with something I enjoy so I bought the Panasonic. I tried a ready-mix wholemeal loaf from woolies. Perfect. I then did a 50% wholemeal XL from the Panasonic manual. The loaf could get a job modelling. I am an amateur at bread making but this bodes well after the ALDI machine.

Bethanyalyce1986

Bethanyalyce1986Melbourne

The reviews don't lie. This machine is the best!

Date PurchasedJun 2017