Panasonic SD2501

Panasonic SD2501

Jane

JaneToowoomba

This is wonderful, will never buy store bread again!

This bread machine is wonderful, it makrs beautiful bread. Easy to use, recipes are true and make delicious bread. Texture and taste is perfect. When purchasing the machine I was looking forward to fresh bread but I didnt know how delicious it would be! Have used other brand machines and they have nothing on the panasonic! Worth the higher price tag! I make the basic bread and piizza dough and regularly use the timer, it has other fancy features but they arent a regular need for me. I love the machine and highly recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Jane, thank you for the fantastic feedback and the detail you have provided on it.

RoseyReviewer

RoseyReviewerGunnedah

Only the best breadmaker on the market

I have used about 4 different brands of breadmakers now, and none of them compare to Panasonic ones, this is the only brand that produces perfect bread every time.
As with all the other brands, the blade and bucket often get rusty and need replacing after a few years, which is unfortunately very costly, same across all brands.
Although, I do wish they could make a bread machine that made a more typical ‘loaf’ size, as these ones are very tall and take some precision to slice. I am not sure that would be possible though unless turned out after kneading into a loaf pan, which defeats the purpose of the easy bread machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Rosey, thank you for the feedback on your breadmaker.

Mike

MikePerth

Amazing machine and so easy to use and clean!

Love the machine as it’s so easy to use and clean and the bread comes out better than commercially purchased. This is a must have if you enjoy fresh bread daily and the house smells like a country bakery. Living north of the river in Perth were spoilt having “ All About Bread” store who sells many different bread mixtures, yeast etc so easy to buy the raw ingredients and easy to bake.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

MAKES PERFECT BREAD EVERYTIME

This maker is easy to use as I am not good with new appliances they seem to come with so much technical detail these days. There is so much you can do with this maker but I only use it for bread. With a bread mix its just putting 3 ingredients in and then leave for four hours to make the bread. There is a timer so we tend to set it the night before and wake up to fresh bread for breakfast. It fills the house with this gorgeous aroma too. I can certainly recommend this bread maker.

Anthea P.

Anthea P.asked

Hi - is it possible to use this machine for mixing only and then remove the dough to bake in the oven?

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Anthea, yes it is able to do this.

John Z.asked

Hi Panasonic.

Does the SD-2501 have manual programs? To program your own setting with your own timing and temperature ETC? Does it have Bake Only setting like the Breville BBM 800?

John
Melbourne Austrtalia

MaRia

You can set your own timing and temperature, not sure what the Bake Only is in the Breville I dont seem to have it on mine. Cheers MaRia

John Z.

Thanks Maria. But I have gone through the manual and I couldn't find this feature. How do you put your own temperature and timing? Thanks. John

Cezar C.

Cezar C.asked

good morning panasonic,
I bought a breadmaker in Japan model sd-bm-151-c and stock it.
Till now i found out the instruction book are all in Japanese writing and also the control are in Japanese. Please send me an instruction in English for to use my unit.
thanks,
mr. clemente

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Mr Clemente, apologies but this is a Japanese only model, there is no English instruction manual for this. Please also be aware that this product has not passed Australian Standards for testing and compliance and we recommend it should only be used in the country of intended use.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives