Panasonic SD2501

Panasonic SD2501

This is wonderful, will never buy store bread again!

This bread machine is wonderful, it makrs beautiful bread. Easy to use, recipes are true and make delicious bread. Texture and taste is perfect. When purchasing the machine I was looking forward to fresh bread but I didnt know how delicious it would be! Have used other brand machines and they have nothing on the panasonic! Worth the higher price tag! I make the basic bread and piizza dough and regularly use the timer, it has other fancy features but they arent a regular need for me. I love the machine and highly recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Jane, thank you for the fantastic feedback and the detail you have provided on it.

Only the best breadmaker on the market

I have used about 4 different brands of breadmakers now, and none of them compare to Panasonic ones, this is the only brand that produces perfect bread every time.
As with all the other brands, the blade and bucket often get rusty and need replacing after a few years, which is unfortunately very costly, same across all brands.
Although, I do wish they could make a bread machine that made a more typical ‘loaf’ size, as these ones are very tall and take some precision to slice. I am not sure that would be possible though unless turned out after kneading into a loaf pan, which defeats the purpose of the easy bread machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Rosey, thank you for the feedback on your breadmaker.

Amazing machine and so easy to use and clean!

Love the machine as it’s so easy to use and clean and the bread comes out better than commercially purchased. This is a must have if you enjoy fresh bread daily and the house smells like a country bakery. Living north of the river in Perth were spoilt having “ All About Bread” store who sells many different bread mixtures, yeast etc so easy to buy the raw ingredients and easy to bake.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

MAKES PERFECT BREAD EVERYTIME

This maker is easy to use as I am not good with new appliances they seem to come with so much technical detail these days. There is so much you can do with this maker but I only use it for bread. With a bread mix its just putting 3 ingredients in and then leave for four hours to make the bread. There is a timer so we tend to set it the night before and wake up to fresh bread for breakfast. It fills the house with this gorgeous aroma too. I can certainly recommend this bread maker.