Panasonic SR-ZX105KSTM

MPN: SRZX105KSTM

Zabuza

ZabuzaSydney

Good bang for your buck

I was in the market for a rice cooker which wouldnt cost as much as a tiger, but didn't want the cheap target ones. When there was a 20% off deal for good guys ebay I decided to buy this, it was roughly 160$.

I have been using it for the past 3 months and it cooks the rice perfectly! the japanese know how to make their rice cookers. If you are in the market for one and dont want a cheap one and dont want to spend 300+$ for a tiger/cuckoo etc get this!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kirstie

KirstieToowoomba

Amazing Japanese style rice

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Kath GSydney, NSW

love it

I use this everyday to cook Rice,Cakes ,steam and soups I have had this for 12 months I found it hard to get one that had a cake mode like my last Panasonic rice cooker that I had for 7 years .Mind you my last one did not die I passed it on to my daughter who is still using it. You can not get this at all stores I bought mine at Bing Lee one of the few companies that carry it . If you want more out of your rice cooker then just cooking rice this is so worth the money

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Tigermummy

Tigermummyasked

How long does it take to cook rice? Im desperately looking for a 20 min rice cooker as i often forget to put it on in time.

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Tiggermummy, this will depend on what sort of rice you are wanting to cook and how much. Please refer to page 18 in the user guide for more specific details

Anna

Annaasked

What is the smallest amount of rice that this rice cooker can cook comfortably?

Kath G

When i make rice for 1 its 1 cup of rice and one cup of water and it cooks it perfectly have been doing this for years

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

CategoryRice Cookers