Pandora

Pandora Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Pandora? Claim your listing.
Kam
Kam · Pandora

I brought pandora rose gold braclet with few charms but after using it the is black residue coming out of it and causing discolouration on my wrist can I pls return this or exchange it I got it from Paramatta I think the product is defective

Fiona
Fiona

You can try but I suspect they will come up with lots of reasons why it's happening and it will be because of something you have done. I would go into the store to speak to them.

Sonja G.
Sonja G. · Online store

When will my order come

Margaret T.
Margaret T. · Pandora

I bought a pandora me charm can I adapt it to fit my larger bracelet?

Serina K.
Serina K. · Online store

Can you please tell me what p2 S925 ale is? thanks

Rebekah
Rebekah

Silver

Lori White
Lori White · Pandora

Can I get my ring made bigger I don’t think I have my Receipt but I should be in the computer at the store

Marci
Marci

I am not staff but unless it's real gold - I don't believe you can alter. You'd have to actually ring or maybe go into store. I don't believe those types of jewellery can be made bigger
I'd check with the store
Just a suggestion - why not try wearing on another finger
I've got a few rings that I inherited and I have my hands full of them
Means I don't have to pay for resizing and I usually end up buying another ring in the future
The index finger or little finger are options
PLUS
One hand is always bigger than the other
Try the hand you don't write with, it's usually smaller finger width

But, for resizing - I'd call the shop
Cheers

Maria S.
Maria S. · Pandora

Can a Pandora ring be resized?

Lexus
Lexus · Pandora

How much does it cost to get my ring resized?

Den
Den · Pandora

What does the j2 mean on a pandora charm?

Maggie S.
Maggie S. · Pandora

I ordered a bracelet online but it’s the wrong size can I go into a store and change it to the right size?

Sheree
Sheree

To be honest I'm not sure. I know you would definitely need your receipt, then surely they couldn't refuse, could they? But please keep in mind that the bracelets stretch a fair bit over time. It's a hard to decide what to do, if it's too small u can't wear it, so if u get the next size which is just right it then stretches, mine slides off my hand all the time, I'm always terrified of losing it.

Adriana B.
Adriana B. · Pandora

If i order a pandora bracelet and it doesnt fit , can i change it at the pandora store ?

jayaus
jayaus · Online store

Does the bangle tarnish or gets scratched easily?
After reading neg. reviews I feel i should only wear this bracelet for special occasions. But to me it should be a everyday bangle.

Lee
Lee

Hi I have three bangles I wear them 24/7 I can honestly say none of mine have tarnished or scratched, from what I’ve found some people have acidic skin and this is what tarnishes jewellery

Nicola S.
Nicola S. · Pandora

I'm.a size 60 in a chunky pandora ring but then bought a sticker ring in a size 60 and it seems loose is this because the chunky rings are a different fitting to a thinner ring should I go down to a 58 on a thinner band? many thanks

Maria
Maria · Pandora

Do pandora rings go higher than the 64?

Tracey K.
Tracey K. · Online store

do charms come in a box

SEVic
SEVic

I ordered 2 for my wife and both came in an individual little ring box

Gianna D.
Gianna D. · Pandora

How much does it cost to get a ring re-sized?

Claired
Claired · Pandora

Are the sizes stamped on the rings at pandora?

Daisy Boo
Daisy Boo · Pandora

what chain is best to wear with the o ring?

Anna
Anna · Pandora

I received two charms from my ex in June both saying “I love you”, sadly we broke up in December and now I don’t know what to do with the charms! Is there anyway I can exchange them?

maddison s
maddison s

Pandora's exchange policy is within 30 days but I'm sure you could probably sell them on FB market place quite quickly due to valentines day being just around the corner.

Ugod P.
Ugod P. · Pandora

What does p2 mean on my Pandora ring

Bee
Bee

It’s a coded location of the pandora manufacturer. I remember thinking I had a fake when I first saw the p2!

Aisha.c
Aisha.c · Pandora

Would pandora fix my bent and snaped tear drop ring without warente and how much would it cost

john p.
john p.

Hi Aisha,
I think your best option is to return to store where they can assess your ring. If not broken through mistreatment on your behalf I'm sure they will assist you.
John

Select a listing for your question
Pandora

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Pandora? Claim your listing.