Pangs Builders Cleaning

Pangs Builders Cleaning

kilo B.

kilo B.Sydney, NSW

Service was good - shame they only do after construction cleaning

I asked for a few quotes and although Pangs wasn't the cheapest one, I decided to go with them because Jimmy was very courteous and sounded like he knew what he was doing and was very upfront with everything (I don't mind paying a bit more - but I don't like surprises and want a good job). The work they did was very good and I was very happy with the result. Shame they don't do regular house cleaning because I am in need of a weekly house cleaning service.

Lock z.

Lock z.Sydney, NSW

Jimmy was very professional and did an excellent job with the cleaning for our building project

Very impressed with the quality of the clean which Jimmy and his team were able to provide. It's very hard to find good post construction cleaners in Sydney so I will definitely be getting them out again for future building projects.