Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pantene Pro-V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Causes Irritation Yes · No (7)
  • Smell
Ysabel B.
Ysabel B.

A staple in my bath routine

I am in love with this product. This makes my hair super smooth and it smells good. The staying power of the scent stays for the entire day. :) No need to buy pricey salon products!

Purchased in August 2020.

Hair Type Normal
Anki
AnkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product

I tried Pantene Pro-V3 Minute Miracle through bellabox last year. I must say I liked it a lot. The product went through quite quickly as I guess that was just a sample size. But, I consider this product worth buying.

Purchased at bellabox.

Hair Type Coloured and Normal
jule61
jule61Perth, WA

Nothing else leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny

I've been using Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle for many years and nothing (not even the expensive salon conditioners) leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny. I love this product and I couldn't live without it

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Hair Type Normal
Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Protects your hair

I was very surprised of the product, because it was making my damaged and dry hair softer again. After cutting my hair I used the product once a week and now it is about to let my hair soft. I can really recommend it!

Purchased in June 2019 for $599.00.

Hair Type Dry and Normal
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Moot
MootSydney, NSW

Soft and Silky

Yes, I am a Male, and hardly any hair now.... but my wife uses this - and it leaves her hair so soft and silky. She started using the Pantene "Repair and Protect" range with the Shampoo and the Conditioner and they looked after her hair really well. But since also adding the 3-Minute, it has just topped it off.
Of course, you need to wait the three minutes, but am sure you can think of something to do while you wait... like.... wash the rest of you? Good thinking. So guys, if you love stroking, feeling and smelling your girls hair... get her to use this too....
Keep your eyes open for Supermarket specials - make it worthwhile.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Miss Reviewer
Miss ReviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing results, for cheap!!

I only discovered this product by accident, because I was looking at shampoo and conditioner and happened to see the 3 minute miracle and it was on sale so I decided to try it out, even when it is full price it’s very affordable. When I used it for the first time I noticed such good result with my hair. It tamed my frizzy hair and made it look soft and shiny. I can’t believe I’ve never bought this product earlier. Plus the amazing thing is you can get beautiful hair without having to pay a fortune. 10/10 would recommend.

Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Good for dandruff hair

I am using Pantene Pro-V 3 after every 3 or 4 days. I have too may dandruff and dry hair, but after using this my hair and scalp are in good condition and there is no more dandruff.

I have been using this product since 14 days and found very good for my hair.

Purchased in January 2019 at noon.

Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged