Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

4.5

Anki

AnkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product

I tried Pantene Pro-V3 Minute Miracle through bellabox last year. I must say I liked it a lot. The product went through quite quickly as I guess that was just a sample size. But, I consider this product worth buying.

Purchased at bellabox.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Causes Irritation No
Miss Reviewer

Miss ReviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing results, for cheap!!

I only discovered this product by accident, because I was looking at shampoo and conditioner and happened to see the 3 minute miracle and it was on sale so I decided to try it out, even when it is full price it’s very affordable. When I used it for the first time I noticed such good result with my hair. It tamed my frizzy hair and made it look soft and shiny. I can’t believe I’ve never bought this product earlier. Plus the amazing thing is you can get beautiful hair without having to pay a fortune. 10/10 would recommend.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No