Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Smell
Ysabel B.

Ysabel B.

A staple in my bath routine

I am in love with this product. This makes my hair super smooth and it smells good. The staying power of the scent stays for the entire day. :) No need to buy pricey salon products!

Purchased in August 2020.

Hair TypeNormal
Anki

AnkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product

I tried Pantene Pro-V3 Minute Miracle through bellabox last year. I must say I liked it a lot. The product went through quite quickly as I guess that was just a sample size. But, I consider this product worth buying.

Purchased at bellabox.

Hair TypeColoured and Normal
jule61

jule61Perth, WA

Nothing else leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny

I've been using Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle for many years and nothing (not even the expensive salon conditioners) leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny. I love this product and I couldn't live without it

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Hair TypeNormal
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Protects your hair

I was very surprised of the product, because it was making my damaged and dry hair softer again. After cutting my hair I used the product once a week and now it is about to let my hair soft. I can really recommend it!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$599.00.

Hair TypeDry and Normal
Miss Reviewer

Miss ReviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing results, for cheap!!

I only discovered this product by accident, because I was looking at shampoo and conditioner and happened to see the 3 minute miracle and it was on sale so I decided to try it out, even when it is full price it’s very affordable. When I used it for the first time I noticed such good result with my hair. It tamed my frizzy hair and made it look soft and shiny. I can’t believe I’ve never bought this product earlier. Plus the amazing thing is you can get beautiful hair without having to pay a fortune. 10/10 would recommend.

Hair TypeColoured and Frizzy/Damaged