Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pantene Pro-V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Smell
Lana
LanaSydney, NSW

Great value!

This product is far superior to many 'professional' products I have tried in the past. It left my hair smooth and shiny and it fantastic value. I highly recommend it.

Little goes a long way on fine hair

Don't know what others are doing to say the tube is too small or not enough product, too expensive. I bought this 2 months ago for $5, wash my hair every other day and still have a quarter tube. I have long fine hair and one small dollop takes the tangles out in 30 in the shower and leaves my hair smooth and shiny, no greasy feel.

EM40
EM40The Ponds

Great results , value for money !

Saw this product on special in supermarket and though of give it a try. It worked really well on my hair, my hair was really dull and dry as I am regularly coloring and chemical straightening it. it looked awful so i always used to tie it. But after using this product it really got much better, no more tangles. Now I'm using it about once every week.

yavis
yavisQLD, 4030

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

hauntedrabbit
hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

Good

I recieved this as a sample and its a product i use time and time again. I colour my hair ever 4 or 5 weeks so it tends to be very dry. I use this product about every 2 weeks and you can notice the difference after use. Very good value for money, i just wish it came in a larger size. My daughters a swimmer and i use it on her when her hair is starting to dry out from the pool.
Does what it promises and easy to use.
You don't get much product in the small tube.

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350

Good

This is a great product for hair that is weak, dry or damaged. My hair looked visibly better after using it. It is sometimes on special at the supermarket, so I would recommend to buy it when its cheaper. It really is a good product, only thing you don't get very much of it.
This instant repair treatment is very good for damaged hair. It made my hair very soft and it felt a lot better after I used it. It is fast acting and very easy to use in the shower.
The small tubes were very tiny, so you didn't get very much product. It is quite expensive too.

Kriselle
KriselleAU

This has to be the best product on the market. It makes my knotty, fine hair into sleep smooth knot free hair in minutes. Love it.
It is quick and easy to use in the shower. There is no waiting around for ages till it is ready. I have very knotty hair and as if by magic it turns it gets rid of the knots. Even when my hair is dry it feels smooth and silky and even seems to sit better.
It is rather expensive for such a small amount. It would be better if sold in larger quantities.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
JP100
JP100AU

This product is fantastic. I have long hair and, unlike some of the other reviewers, I've never had to use more than one tube at a time. My hair is in pretty bad shape from swimming regularly in chlorinated pools, and I've found the 3 Minute Miracle really helps return some moisture, smoothness and shine. I wash my hair with a clarifying shampoo before I use this because I was told it helps the conditioning products work better.

I think this product is a great price, especially when you compare it to some of the other products on the market that don't work half as well.
Works wonders on dry, damaged hair. Cheap compared to other products of the same quality.

ceri3552
ceri3552AU

Good

I like this product as it does make your feel good, and i colour my hair every 5 weeks and so this gives my hair an extra boost of moisture if i use it regularly ( say every 2 weeks). The effect didn't last though for very long.
A great product that conditions your hair really nicely leaving it feel extra specially smooth and silky.
Not a lot of product in each tube. I know its concentrated but there is not a lot to spread all over your hair, especially if you have long hair. I had to use two tubes, which is not very economical.

Emmys
EmmysWA, 6210

OK

I liked this product. I have bleech blonde hair thats still quite damaged from going from dark to very light hair. It did make my hair more manageable although it did not last. I need a product thats even more conditioning then this product. Once my hair is in better condition this product would then be more suitable for me.
Leaves hair feeling more manageable and softer. Only needs to be left of for maximum of 3 minutes. Easy to use
Such small packaging

beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

this product was great but too expensive to buy all the time with the small amount you get, would be better if it came in a big tube like 100ml and then you could use the smount you need as everyones hair is different so everyone would need a different amount, but overall did the job
the product looks cute, it does work very well, left my hair silky and soft and only took 3 minutes which is great
quite expensive for the amount you get, very small amount in the tube, unfortunately not enough for my long hair so had to use 2,

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

this is a great conditioning treatment, i was amazed how soft and healthy my hair looked and felt after using this product. i will definitly buy this product again however will keep an eye out for when it is cheaper on the special at the supermarket
my hair felt like silk after rinsing this product out of my hair in the shower. I let it dry naturally and it looked and felt so so healthy. The small tube is enough for my medium length thick hair.
the price and also the packaging, its very wastful seem it contains 3 small squirts of product.

ralphy79
ralphy79

Good

I think its a great product. It is convenient to use, it smells great and the twist top is easy to undo in the shower. the product spreads well on my hair. I find i have to use a second tube though to get enough coverage. the product rinses off well and the results are good for the price of this product. It is easy to find at the supermarket too. I would recommend it to others.
It has a great smell and is easy to use.
The size of the product is not enough for those with longer or thicker hair.

charlotte_22
charlotte_22QLD, 4218

OK

ok for a treatment which leaves hair soft and smooth so that is always good as you will feel like it has done something but it does not last long. Not sure if the results run through the hair to strengthen it or if it is much like the shampoo and conditioner which leaves a surface illusion of health. it is readily available though and probably better than using nothing. It is cheap and easy to use, the biggest bonus being that it does not need to be left on long so good for those with little time
leaves hair smooth and soft
not sure if it is like shampoo etc with illusion of healthy hair only

heytherek
heytherek

Good

These are great little treatments that make your hair feel really good after just one use. I tend to use far less than the recommended amount to make them last longer and that way you are assured of getting your moneys worth. You do not need to use them all that often and once a fortnight will really do the trick. It really does give your hair a big boost.
Not too expensive, they make your hair feel nice and soft and in a good state after just one use. Easy to locate where any Pantene range is sold.
There are none.

leanneleanne
leanneleanne

The 3 minute miracle hair treatments come packaged in small individual tubes for each use. I used about half a tube each time, just applying it to the lengths (not scalp) of my hair. If I use it like a hair mask, I apply it after shampooing, put a plastic shower cap on and leave the treatment for half an hour while I do other things. It also works well in the 3 minute time though. It really does leave my hair feeling softer, smoother and more moisturised (I have fine, dry hair). I got this as part of a kit, but I wouldn’t buy it on its own again due to the small amount in the tubes, I would rather buy a tub of treatment.
A great moisturising treatment, available in supermarkets.
Only comes in tiny tubes.

avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS

Good

i tried the pantene 3minute miracle because there was a free sample on one of the larger bottles of pantene shampoo i purchased. I tried it and, WOW its fantastic! i put it on my hair after i shampoo'd, combed it through, and probably left it on for nearer 5mins; rinsed and you could feel the difference straight away. I was fed up with using expensive salon branded shampoo, conditioner and treatments- just to be let down by the quality. it just proves that some of the cheaper commercial brands do the same, if not a better job. i have bought this product a few times since using my free sample.
nice fragrance, hair feels smooth and sleek afterwards
a little pricey for only 3 treatments.