Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pantene Pro-V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Not as promised

I have bleached hair and want strength back. 3 Minute Miracle left my hair tangled and hard. Used as they prescribed. Back to my Sunsilk. Not suitable for bleached hair.

Terrible Product

I've used Pantene products for years with pretty good success, so I tried the 3 Minute Miracle sheer volume deep conditioner expecting even better results. I used it twice (on wet hair after shampooing, rinsed out after 3 minutes). Have to say that both times my hair was dry, dull, lifeless. It perhaps had a bit more volume because it was so dry. I wrote a one-star review on the Pantene website but when I submitted it, it somehow disappeared into the ether, twice!!. It did not appear alongside the other, really positive ones. I called the company and I must say they were bored with what I had to say. Will be looking for replacements for shampoo and conditioner.

Natalie
NatalieReedy creek

Never again

Using the Pantene 3 minute Miracle was the worst experience I've ever had. It made me hair dry and nasty to the touch. I've used Pantene for years and I have to say they did the wrong thing when making this product. For $7 it's not worth it AT ALL! I'll be using my sunsilk again as I know it makes my hair extremely soft!