Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pantene Pro-V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

G Jones
G JonesVictoria

Three minute disaster

Removes too much oil from hair. Probably better of not using this daily. Instead use this once a week....whom was natural quality oil residue. 2 stars because it's cheap and works for those on a budget but it's not a great product to be honest. Not aesthetic hair

esp
espMelbourne

No better than conditioner

I really wanted to love this. I have a frizzy heat damaged fringe that I need help with. The product does leave hair soft, but not as soft or shiny as my normal conditioner. I have used 2 out of 3 tubes. They are hard to open and extremely hard to squeeze the last bit out of once wet. Price is good, and easy to find on sale, that’s about the only positive.

Avoid Pantene Products

After using the Pantene range and noticing a difference I read what was in the products. They act as a mask which does not help your hair. So I am using Paul Mitchell - Awapuhi with Ginger. Yes it is a bit pricey but if used sparingly the frizz is controlled and much healthier.

Emmy
EmmyCentral Queensland, QLD

My hair was soft, flat and dry with many flyways.

After looking at the ingredients contained in this product I am certainly not surprised. Basically it contains (good) alcohols which are fatty and coat the hair alongside the silicone. Sure it makes hair shiny and soft but it also weighs it down heavily and doesn't actually provide and 'nourishment' to the hair. You wouldn't want to use this at every wash that's for sure. I'd recommend it to someone with very thick hair but not someone like me with fine hair.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners