Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pantene Pro-V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

JessV
JessVMelbourne

Too heavy for regular use

I've always used Pantene. It's always reacted well with my hair and is on sale all the time making it very affordable. But this was the first time I used this product after picking it up for less than half price at chemist warehouse.
First time using it I noticed how it coated my hair in a thick residue that left my hair tangled and knotty. Also left a super slippery residue on the shower floor which made it very unsafe for the kids. When my hair dries it looks a little oily, which I never have naturally oily hair. It almost feels like having a hair mask in my hair all day. Will just stick to the regular conditioner and leave this for a treatment on the weekends.

G Jones
G JonesVictoria

Three minute disaster

Removes too much oil from hair. Probably better of not using this daily. Instead use this once a week....whom was natural quality oil residue. 2 stars because it's cheap and works for those on a budget but it's not a great product to be honest. Not aesthetic hair

esp
espMelbourne

No better than conditioner

I really wanted to love this. I have a frizzy heat damaged fringe that I need help with. The product does leave hair soft, but not as soft or shiny as my normal conditioner. I have used 2 out of 3 tubes. They are hard to open and extremely hard to squeeze the last bit out of once wet. Price is good, and easy to find on sale, that’s about the only positive.

Avoid Pantene Products

After using the Pantene range and noticing a difference I read what was in the products. They act as a mask which does not help your hair. So I am using Paul Mitchell - Awapuhi with Ginger. Yes it is a bit pricey but if used sparingly the frizz is controlled and much healthier.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Piper
PiperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didnt notice that much of a difference

I bought it soon as i saw it in coles and was pretty excited about it since i have always used pantene and i had seen some ads about it on tv too. However, both my husband and i didnt notice anything that different to our hair. i think it might have made my hair bit softer but besides that I couldnt think of anything too substantial. It was pretty pricy for a small tube compared to the rest of pantene products. But it might make a big difference on some people so i would suggest you get one while its half price and give it a shot!

Emmy
EmmyCentral Queensland, QLD

My hair was soft, flat and dry with many flyways.

After looking at the ingredients contained in this product I am certainly not surprised. Basically it contains (good) alcohols which are fatty and coat the hair alongside the silicone. Sure it makes hair shiny and soft but it also weighs it down heavily and doesn't actually provide and 'nourishment' to the hair. You wouldn't want to use this at every wash that's for sure. I'd recommend it to someone with very thick hair but not someone like me with fine hair.

Emmys
EmmysWA, 6210

OK

I liked this product. I have bleech blonde hair thats still quite damaged from going from dark to very light hair. It did make my hair more manageable although it did not last. I need a product thats even more conditioning then this product. Once my hair is in better condition this product would then be more suitable for me.
Leaves hair feeling more manageable and softer. Only needs to be left of for maximum of 3 minutes. Easy to use
Such small packaging

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
charlotte_22
charlotte_22QLD, 4218

OK

ok for a treatment which leaves hair soft and smooth so that is always good as you will feel like it has done something but it does not last long. Not sure if the results run through the hair to strengthen it or if it is much like the shampoo and conditioner which leaves a surface illusion of health. it is readily available though and probably better than using nothing. It is cheap and easy to use, the biggest bonus being that it does not need to be left on long so good for those with little time
leaves hair smooth and soft
not sure if it is like shampoo etc with illusion of healthy hair only