Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pantene Pro-V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
Anki
AnkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product

I tried Pantene Pro-V3 Minute Miracle through bellabox last year. I must say I liked it a lot. The product went through quite quickly as I guess that was just a sample size. But, I consider this product worth buying.

Purchased at bellabox.

Smell
Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

got a sample, went to buy a full-sized conditioner

this conditioner does what it has to d - nourish my hair and leave it smooth! The price that doesn't come very expensive is +1 for me. It is available is anywhere!

G Jones
G JonesVictoria

Three minute disaster

Removes too much oil from hair. Probably better of not using this daily. Instead use this once a week....whom was natural quality oil residue. 2 stars because it's cheap and works for those on a budget but it's not a great product to be honest. Not aesthetic hair

Laura
LauraPerth

Great Product.

I have curly hair, so any extra conditioning is great for my hair. I leave this product for 5 minutes in the shower and when i rinse it off my hair is so smooth and silky.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Ailene Parnis
Ailene ParnisSydney

i use this daily

this conditioner is really nice - it makes my hair soft after I bathe and leaves it frizz-free. It also smells more amazing than the usual Pantene conditioners. it also isn't sticky to the body unlike other conditioners when you rinsed them out.

esp
espMelbourne

No better than conditioner

I really wanted to love this. I have a frizzy heat damaged fringe that I need help with. The product does leave hair soft, but not as soft or shiny as my normal conditioner. I have used 2 out of 3 tubes. They are hard to open and extremely hard to squeeze the last bit out of once wet. Price is good, and easy to find on sale, that’s about the only positive.

Awesome product for not being all natural

I hate Pantene products I wouldn’t touch them I have healthy hair but it is fine and thin super hard to grow breaks easily and is damaged easily(I’m very picky on having healthy hair) I only use natural products on my hair but with a busy life style I wanted something that worked and was under five minutes it took me years to get the cougar to buy the 3 minute mirical but I finally did and it’s awesome ! Perfect for never having a bad hair day when on the go

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Cara
CaraGold Coast

Good Shampoo at a good price

I've been using Pantene for a long time and I love it. I have also received more compliments on my hair when I use Pantene than other products, including salon products. Not sure why about that. Will definitely continue to use

Avoid Pantene Products

After using the Pantene range and noticing a difference I read what was in the products. They act as a mask which does not help your hair. So I am using Paul Mitchell - Awapuhi with Ginger. Yes it is a bit pricey but if used sparingly the frizz is controlled and much healthier.

Emmy
EmmyCentral Queensland, QLD

My hair was soft, flat and dry with many flyways.

After looking at the ingredients contained in this product I am certainly not surprised. Basically it contains (good) alcohols which are fatty and coat the hair alongside the silicone. Sure it makes hair shiny and soft but it also weighs it down heavily and doesn't actually provide and 'nourishment' to the hair. You wouldn't want to use this at every wash that's for sure. I'd recommend it to someone with very thick hair but not someone like me with fine hair.

yavis
yavisQLD, 4030

hauntedrabbit
hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

Good

I recieved this as a sample and its a product i use time and time again. I colour my hair ever 4 or 5 weeks so it tends to be very dry. I use this product about every 2 weeks and you can notice the difference after use. Very good value for money, i just wish it came in a larger size. My daughters a swimmer and i use it on her when her hair is starting to dry out from the pool.
Does what it promises and easy to use.
You don't get much product in the small tube.

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350

Good

This is a great product for hair that is weak, dry or damaged. My hair looked visibly better after using it. It is sometimes on special at the supermarket, so I would recommend to buy it when its cheaper. It really is a good product, only thing you don't get very much of it.
This instant repair treatment is very good for damaged hair. It made my hair very soft and it felt a lot better after I used it. It is fast acting and very easy to use in the shower.
The small tubes were very tiny, so you didn't get very much product. It is quite expensive too.

ceri3552
ceri3552AU

Good

I like this product as it does make your feel good, and i colour my hair every 5 weeks and so this gives my hair an extra boost of moisture if i use it regularly ( say every 2 weeks). The effect didn't last though for very long.
A great product that conditions your hair really nicely leaving it feel extra specially smooth and silky.
Not a lot of product in each tube. I know its concentrated but there is not a lot to spread all over your hair, especially if you have long hair. I had to use two tubes, which is not very economical.

beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

this product was great but too expensive to buy all the time with the small amount you get, would be better if it came in a big tube like 100ml and then you could use the smount you need as everyones hair is different so everyone would need a different amount, but overall did the job
the product looks cute, it does work very well, left my hair silky and soft and only took 3 minutes which is great
quite expensive for the amount you get, very small amount in the tube, unfortunately not enough for my long hair so had to use 2,