Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pantene Pro-V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Smell
Ysabel B.
Ysabel B.

A staple in my bath routine

I am in love with this product. This makes my hair super smooth and it smells good. The staying power of the scent stays for the entire day. :) No need to buy pricey salon products!

Purchased in August 2020.

jule61
jule61Perth, WA

Nothing else leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny

I've been using Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle for many years and nothing (not even the expensive salon conditioners) leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny. I love this product and I couldn't live without it

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Protects your hair

I was very surprised of the product, because it was making my damaged and dry hair softer again. After cutting my hair I used the product once a week and now it is about to let my hair soft. I can really recommend it!

Purchased in June 2019 for $599.00.

Moot
MootSydney, NSW

Soft and Silky

Yes, I am a Male, and hardly any hair now.... but my wife uses this - and it leaves her hair so soft and silky. She started using the Pantene "Repair and Protect" range with the Shampoo and the Conditioner and they looked after her hair really well. But since also adding the 3-Minute, it has just topped it off.
Of course, you need to wait the three minutes, but am sure you can think of something to do while you wait... like.... wash the rest of you? Good thinking. So guys, if you love stroking, feeling and smelling your girls hair... get her to use this too....
Keep your eyes open for Supermarket specials - make it worthwhile.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Miss Reviewer
Miss ReviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing results, for cheap!!

I only discovered this product by accident, because I was looking at shampoo and conditioner and happened to see the 3 minute miracle and it was on sale so I decided to try it out, even when it is full price it’s very affordable. When I used it for the first time I noticed such good result with my hair. It tamed my frizzy hair and made it look soft and shiny. I can’t believe I’ve never bought this product earlier. Plus the amazing thing is you can get beautiful hair without having to pay a fortune. 10/10 would recommend.

Rach
Rach

Must buy!

This stuff is liquid gold for dry and damaged hair. Before using my hair was in terrible condition. My hair felt so much smoother and softer immediately.

Good for dandruff hair

I am using Pantene Pro-V 3 after every 3 or 4 days. I have too may dandruff and dry hair, but after using this my hair and scalp are in good condition and there is no more dandruff.

I have been using this product since 14 days and found very good for my hair.

Purchased in January 2019 at noon.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
G Jones
G JonesVictoria

Three minute disaster

Removes too much oil from hair. Probably better of not using this daily. Instead use this once a week....whom was natural quality oil residue. 2 stars because it's cheap and works for those on a budget but it's not a great product to be honest. Not aesthetic hair

esp
espMelbourne

No better than conditioner

I really wanted to love this. I have a frizzy heat damaged fringe that I need help with. The product does leave hair soft, but not as soft or shiny as my normal conditioner. I have used 2 out of 3 tubes. They are hard to open and extremely hard to squeeze the last bit out of once wet. Price is good, and easy to find on sale, that’s about the only positive.

Shanny
ShannyBristol

Amazing! What a difference!

After dying my hair for years my hair was in dreadful condition! Using this product has made a huge difference. Easy and quick! it's so much smoother and has grown! Definitely recommend!

Chan
ChanPerth

Amazing Hair Restore!

This conditioner is amazing, my hair has been coloured so many times and was dry and brittle, but this conditioner made my hair silky and smooth and brought it back to life! Pure Luxury!

Avoid Pantene Products

After using the Pantene range and noticing a difference I read what was in the products. They act as a mask which does not help your hair. So I am using Paul Mitchell - Awapuhi with Ginger. Yes it is a bit pricey but if used sparingly the frizz is controlled and much healthier.

Awesome!!

I have incredibly thick hair..and I'm currently on vacation in Mexico where the heat, humidity and sunshine dried my hair into a big ball of frizz. This stuff is amazing!! My hair is so silky soft..it's an awesome product!!

Unhappy66
Unhappy66AU

Supreme nourishment and intense glossy lush feel.

Emmy
EmmyCentral Queensland, QLD

My hair was soft, flat and dry with many flyways.

After looking at the ingredients contained in this product I am certainly not surprised. Basically it contains (good) alcohols which are fatty and coat the hair alongside the silicone. Sure it makes hair shiny and soft but it also weighs it down heavily and doesn't actually provide and 'nourishment' to the hair. You wouldn't want to use this at every wash that's for sure. I'd recommend it to someone with very thick hair but not someone like me with fine hair.