Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pantene Pro-V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
Anki
AnkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product

I tried Pantene Pro-V3 Minute Miracle through bellabox last year. I must say I liked it a lot. The product went through quite quickly as I guess that was just a sample size. But, I consider this product worth buying.

Purchased at bellabox.

Smell
Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

got a sample, went to buy a full-sized conditioner

this conditioner does what it has to d - nourish my hair and leave it smooth! The price that doesn't come very expensive is +1 for me. It is available is anywhere!

Laura
LauraPerth

Great Product.

I have curly hair, so any extra conditioning is great for my hair. I leave this product for 5 minutes in the shower and when i rinse it off my hair is so smooth and silky.

Ailene Parnis
Ailene ParnisSydney

i use this daily

this conditioner is really nice - it makes my hair soft after I bathe and leaves it frizz-free. It also smells more amazing than the usual Pantene conditioners. it also isn't sticky to the body unlike other conditioners when you rinsed them out.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Awesome product for not being all natural

I hate Pantene products I wouldn’t touch them I have healthy hair but it is fine and thin super hard to grow breaks easily and is damaged easily(I’m very picky on having healthy hair) I only use natural products on my hair but with a busy life style I wanted something that worked and was under five minutes it took me years to get the cougar to buy the 3 minute mirical but I finally did and it’s awesome ! Perfect for never having a bad hair day when on the go

Cara
CaraGold Coast

Good Shampoo at a good price

I've been using Pantene for a long time and I love it. I have also received more compliments on my hair when I use Pantene than other products, including salon products. Not sure why about that. Will definitely continue to use

yavis
yavisQLD, 4030

Good

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
hauntedrabbit
hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

Good

I recieved this as a sample and its a product i use time and time again. I colour my hair ever 4 or 5 weeks so it tends to be very dry. I use this product about every 2 weeks and you can notice the difference after use. Very good value for money, i just wish it came in a larger size. My daughters a swimmer and i use it on her when her hair is starting to dry out from the pool.
Does what it promises and easy to use.
You don't get much product in the small tube.

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350

Good

This is a great product for hair that is weak, dry or damaged. My hair looked visibly better after using it. It is sometimes on special at the supermarket, so I would recommend to buy it when its cheaper. It really is a good product, only thing you don't get very much of it.
This instant repair treatment is very good for damaged hair. It made my hair very soft and it felt a lot better after I used it. It is fast acting and very easy to use in the shower.
The small tubes were very tiny, so you didn't get very much product. It is quite expensive too.

ceri3552
ceri3552AU

Good

I like this product as it does make your feel good, and i colour my hair every 5 weeks and so this gives my hair an extra boost of moisture if i use it regularly ( say every 2 weeks). The effect didn't last though for very long.
A great product that conditions your hair really nicely leaving it feel extra specially smooth and silky.
Not a lot of product in each tube. I know its concentrated but there is not a lot to spread all over your hair, especially if you have long hair. I had to use two tubes, which is not very economical.

beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

this product was great but too expensive to buy all the time with the small amount you get, would be better if it came in a big tube like 100ml and then you could use the smount you need as everyones hair is different so everyone would need a different amount, but overall did the job
the product looks cute, it does work very well, left my hair silky and soft and only took 3 minutes which is great
quite expensive for the amount you get, very small amount in the tube, unfortunately not enough for my long hair so had to use 2,

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

this is a great conditioning treatment, i was amazed how soft and healthy my hair looked and felt after using this product. i will definitly buy this product again however will keep an eye out for when it is cheaper on the special at the supermarket
my hair felt like silk after rinsing this product out of my hair in the shower. I let it dry naturally and it looked and felt so so healthy. The small tube is enough for my medium length thick hair.
the price and also the packaging, its very wastful seem it contains 3 small squirts of product.

ralphy79
ralphy79

Good

I think its a great product. It is convenient to use, it smells great and the twist top is easy to undo in the shower. the product spreads well on my hair. I find i have to use a second tube though to get enough coverage. the product rinses off well and the results are good for the price of this product. It is easy to find at the supermarket too. I would recommend it to others.
It has a great smell and is easy to use.
The size of the product is not enough for those with longer or thicker hair.

heytherek
heytherek

Good

These are great little treatments that make your hair feel really good after just one use. I tend to use far less than the recommended amount to make them last longer and that way you are assured of getting your moneys worth. You do not need to use them all that often and once a fortnight will really do the trick. It really does give your hair a big boost.
Not too expensive, they make your hair feel nice and soft and in a good state after just one use. Easy to locate where any Pantene range is sold.
There are none.

avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS

Good

i tried the pantene 3minute miracle because there was a free sample on one of the larger bottles of pantene shampoo i purchased. I tried it and, WOW its fantastic! i put it on my hair after i shampoo'd, combed it through, and probably left it on for nearer 5mins; rinsed and you could feel the difference straight away. I was fed up with using expensive salon branded shampoo, conditioner and treatments- just to be let down by the quality. it just proves that some of the cheaper commercial brands do the same, if not a better job. i have bought this product a few times since using my free sample.
nice fragrance, hair feels smooth and sleek afterwards
a little pricey for only 3 treatments.