Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pantene Pro-V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Smell
Ysabel B.
Ysabel B.

A staple in my bath routine

I am in love with this product. This makes my hair super smooth and it smells good. The staying power of the scent stays for the entire day. :) No need to buy pricey salon products!

Purchased in August 2020.

jule61
jule61Perth, WA

Nothing else leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny

I've been using Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle for many years and nothing (not even the expensive salon conditioners) leaves my hair so silky smooth and shiny. I love this product and I couldn't live without it

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store.

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Protects your hair

I was very surprised of the product, because it was making my damaged and dry hair softer again. After cutting my hair I used the product once a week and now it is about to let my hair soft. I can really recommend it!

Purchased in June 2019 for $599.00.

Moot
MootSydney, NSW

Soft and Silky

Yes, I am a Male, and hardly any hair now.... but my wife uses this - and it leaves her hair so soft and silky. She started using the Pantene "Repair and Protect" range with the Shampoo and the Conditioner and they looked after her hair really well. But since also adding the 3-Minute, it has just topped it off.
Of course, you need to wait the three minutes, but am sure you can think of something to do while you wait... like.... wash the rest of you? Good thinking. So guys, if you love stroking, feeling and smelling your girls hair... get her to use this too....
Keep your eyes open for Supermarket specials - make it worthwhile.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Miss Reviewer
Miss ReviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing results, for cheap!!

I only discovered this product by accident, because I was looking at shampoo and conditioner and happened to see the 3 minute miracle and it was on sale so I decided to try it out, even when it is full price it’s very affordable. When I used it for the first time I noticed such good result with my hair. It tamed my frizzy hair and made it look soft and shiny. I can’t believe I’ve never bought this product earlier. Plus the amazing thing is you can get beautiful hair without having to pay a fortune. 10/10 would recommend.

Rach
Rach

Must buy!

This stuff is liquid gold for dry and damaged hair. Before using my hair was in terrible condition. My hair felt so much smoother and softer immediately.

Good for dandruff hair

I am using Pantene Pro-V 3 after every 3 or 4 days. I have too may dandruff and dry hair, but after using this my hair and scalp are in good condition and there is no more dandruff.

I have been using this product since 14 days and found very good for my hair.

Purchased in January 2019 at noon.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Shanny
ShannyBristol

Amazing! What a difference!

After dying my hair for years my hair was in dreadful condition! Using this product has made a huge difference. Easy and quick! it's so much smoother and has grown! Definitely recommend!

Chan
ChanPerth

Amazing Hair Restore!

This conditioner is amazing, my hair has been coloured so many times and was dry and brittle, but this conditioner made my hair silky and smooth and brought it back to life! Pure Luxury!

Awesome!!

I have incredibly thick hair..and I'm currently on vacation in Mexico where the heat, humidity and sunshine dried my hair into a big ball of frizz. This stuff is amazing!! My hair is so silky soft..it's an awesome product!!

Unhappy66
Unhappy66AU

Supreme nourishment and intense glossy lush feel.

Lana
LanaSydney, NSW

Great value!

This product is far superior to many 'professional' products I have tried in the past. It left my hair smooth and shiny and it fantastic value. I highly recommend it.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Little goes a long way on fine hair

Don't know what others are doing to say the tube is too small or not enough product, too expensive. I bought this 2 months ago for $5, wash my hair every other day and still have a quarter tube. I have long fine hair and one small dollop takes the tangles out in 30 in the shower and leaves my hair smooth and shiny, no greasy feel.

EM40
EM40The Ponds

Great results , value for money !

Saw this product on special in supermarket and though of give it a try. It worked really well on my hair, my hair was really dull and dry as I am regularly coloring and chemical straightening it. it looked awful so i always used to tie it. But after using this product it really got much better, no more tangles. Now I'm using it about once every week.

Kriselle
KriselleAU

This has to be the best product on the market. It makes my knotty, fine hair into sleep smooth knot free hair in minutes. Love it.
It is quick and easy to use in the shower. There is no waiting around for ages till it is ready. I have very knotty hair and as if by magic it turns it gets rid of the knots. Even when my hair is dry it feels smooth and silky and even seems to sit better.
It is rather expensive for such a small amount. It would be better if sold in larger quantities.