Pantene Pro-V Intense Smoothening

Pantene Pro-V Intense Smoothening

3.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Smell
Tammy

TammySouth East Queensland, QLD

It's a good product

Can be a little heavy if you use too much. Not a bad product though but possibly over priced against other similar products. It does however wash out well and I felt that you sometimes didn't need to use it everyday as there was enough residual product left.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for A$6.99.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes IrritationNo
MandyE

MandyEMurray Region, NSW

Great for thick curly hair

If you have thick curly frizzy hair this,product is great..less is best or just enough to lightly coat, I apply to wet hair allow to mostly dry give a scrunch through to loosen dried product and my curls are smooth and in place. Love!

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$699.00.

Smell
Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Causes IrritationNo
ging

gingAU

Liquid Concrete

After recent chemo my hair was super dry and no conditioner I tried seemed to help. At Woolies I noticed Pantene Pro-V Leave on Cream which on the label "Smoothes dry or unruly hair" at half price. Obviously for Woolies not enough people had bought it or if they had, didn't buy it again. My experience was that after applying this product it was if it then set to concrete! It evidently smoothes and controls unruly hair by not allowing it to move! I must assume that all at Pantene did not actually put this on their own head before they decided to bottle it.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V Intense Smoothening compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners