Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume

Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
traci

traciSydney, NSW

Not as good as other volumising conditioners

I bought this because after years for using Tresemme volumising conditioner, I have found it increasingly difficult to get. This might sound strange but I already have plenty of volume in my hair but as it gets oily in 24 hours, I discovered years ago that the best way to deal with that was to use a volumising shampoo. My hair is always admired for its fullness and shine. Not any more. This Pantene conditioner leaves my hair feeling course, dry and with zero shine. It has a strong perfume which some might like, but I find that it does stay in my hair and becomes a bit sickly smelling after a while. Might be good for very fine and limp hair but I wont use it again.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Online for A$15.00.

Smell
Hair TypeOily
Causes IrritationNo
savannahp

savannahpAU

Bad

Im not a fan, I found it left my hair greasy when I used it. The conditioner leaves your hair feeling really soft, but eventually starts to get an oily feel after long term use.
A well known brand, can get the job done
The price is not worth it, product is tested on animals, contains animal ingredients and harmful chemicals.

blackcat3

blackcat3NSW, 2350

Good

I love this product and also the other pantene treatments and hair creams. They are always high quality and make your health nice and healthy. This is one of my favourite hair product, I find it better than some salon only products.
I really like the condition and manageability of my hair when I use this product. It leaves it really smooth and shiny and smells fresh and feminine. It does not affect my hair colour at all, as some people suggest it does.
The price. When its on special it is very good value for money. When paying normal price it is a bit expensive.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Price wise this is agreat shampoo and conditioner for a small price, it is easy to obtain in the supermarket, I can only say that this is a good one, shampoo smell great and the conditioner you only need a small amount so dont over do it. I blow dryed my hair so it was lovely and soft afterwards and yes it did give my hair volume and bounce. I use it along with many others i have come to like The nicest part is when someone tells you how nice your hair looks so the proof is there for sure. I wouldnt hesitate to tell my family and friends about this one. I could go on but I think it would be hard to beat this one.
A very good product,that I use.

rw2830

rw2830North Western Region, NSW

Good

I have very fine hair so I was looking for a product that would boost my hair a bit. NOt sure if Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume did that but it defeinitely didn't make my hair limp. I really liked the smell of my hair when I use it and it does make my hair feel silky and smooth. I would recommend this product if you don't mind paying the price.
The fragrance is really nice. It lathers well in the hair. A well known and trusted brand.
It is quite expensive compared to other shampoos and conditioners on the market.

Alshandra

Alshandra

Good

I would buy this shampoo and conditioner everytime if it wasn't so expensive. Whenever I do buy and use it my hair really does feel and look different - silkier, smoother and just generally "nicer". I have found that I cannot use the conditioner at the root of my hair as my hair gets quite oily (but then I find this with every conditioner I have used). Of all the shampoos and conditioners I have used this would be my favourite - but unfortunately I cannot always afford it - and settle for my next favourite brand - TRESemme.
My hair is so silky, shiny, smooth and smells great when I use Pantene.
The price - so expensive!

tzelyn

tzelyn

OK

I use the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume shampoo and conditioner whenever I am at my partner's place. I also recommend the Pantene 3 minute miracle treatment to anyone who wants to improve the quality and shine to their hair within a few minutes!
I like its simplicity, nothing too fancy. The shampoo and conditioner has a very mild scent and the packaging of the bottle looks very professional. Overall, I like the fact that Pantene has been around for quite a while and it is very trusted and ranks quite high in hair product ranges.
If it happens to be summer, I try to avoid using this product, as it tends to get my hair very oily during the day, probably due to the moisturing ingredients.