Parador Laminate Flooring

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beautiful and unique

We've been looking for laminate timber for a while now and fell in love with this product. The wooden look is stunning and most people can't notice the difference inless you tell them.

Having a young toddler, this product stands up to any challenge and so far it is performing with 5 stars+.

Can't be happier.

Great product

Fantastic product , looks great , I installed it myself and went together well. Brought off carpet call in Brisbane and they were very helpfull , right advice and the price was on par with the rest

Faulty product and no integrity

We bought Parador laminate flooring from Solomon Carpets in SA (owned by Carpet Call). We paid top dollar for a product which had a longer warranty period. Now that the flooring has failed, Parador and the retailer Carpet Call and Solomons are avoiding their responsibility and not honouring our warranty even though we're only half way through the warranty period. Don't buy Parador, and don't support Carpet Call or Solomons in SA, even if they push the fact they are made in Germany. What is the point of offering a warranty if it means nothing to them?

Does direct sun cause any problems??

What is the Laminate floor like in Qld sun???

To whom it may concern , Just to let people know . The Blue 3M Tape will pull off the parador quarter rounds top layer . I paint for a living . It was left on , under the recommended time . I had to replace over 28 lengths . No one will take any responsibility ( The Paint Supplier who supplied the Blue 3M Tape . Or the Parador Flooring Supplier ) . I've stopped using the Blue 3M Tape . I wouldn't recommend Parador products , to anyone . Due to its failing on the job site . Not Happy .
Unfortunately the Parador flooring supplier is usually a Carpet Call or Solomon franchisee and they rely on the support of the distributor, which is Carpet Call. They seem to turn down warranty claims and then the onus is on the Mum and Dad franchisee to remedy the situation, or push back on the consumer themselves. Maybe stay away from anything that requires Carpet Call's after sales support.

CategoryTiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring