Parcel2Courier.com

Parcel2Courier.com (page 3 of 4)

Excellent service

Package was picked up and delivered on time. No issues. Package or contents was not damaged. Very happy with the service.

Amazing!

So easy, speedy delivery and prompt update when delivered. Could not be more impressed with the ease and service, thank you!

so handy!

Picked up on time and delivered in good condition in a timely manner with text updates so i need not worry. perfect for a small buisness and saves money and time

Sender or ReceiverSender

They make a huge difference for my business

Everyone who sends parcels knows that everything goes fine in 99% of cases. The 1% which goes wrong is where Parcel2courier makes a huge difference. Their team handles the chasing (which would take hours of your time on the phone) and the tracking while sending you regular updates. Massive thanks to John Goggin for an outstanding level of service.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Expectations too high on courier?

Package not picked up until the day after, even after numerous calls to the courier. After speaking to John (who has always been very helpful), recommended I call directly to parcel2courier, rather then to the courier. I will from now on with any further issues. After checking the tracking this morning, the parcel is on board and ready for delivery today.

Great Pricing easy to use

Parcels picked up on time 90% of the time
Have never had a problem with goods going missing or being damaged

Sender or ReceiverSender

I am always happy with the services . i can highly recommend it

I am semder most of the times. I am always happy with the srevices. It was all the time pick up in the time and delivery on time. I can highly recommend that services.

Efficient and friendly service

We have used Parcel2Courier for over 2 years now. We have found them to consistently outperforming other services at finding the cheapest courier service best for our particular needs, without sacrificing customer service, which usually occurs when using a low cost service. Highly recommend these guys to other businesses.

First rate service

Efficient pick up and delivery, great service - would use again. Large parcel so difficult to handle - all done and dusted.

No hassle service!

Package picked up on time. Delivered on schedule. Tracking was accurate and easy. I send a lot of art to US from Australia- always arrive safely and on time. I can relax knowing there will be no hassles!

No communication phone/SMS/alert of delivery in the next hour...feels 1980's

Poor communication from courier service.
It takes 2 min to pick the phone and call and say that the parcel cannot be delivered at the P.O BOX address rather than just sit MUM!
People have a job and life cant be waiting for the whole waiting for the delivery..a cheap quick message that the parcel will be there in the next hour helps
Whats the point of not using SMS or phone calls to liase with customers...
Poor performance and customer service...
Regards

Essa

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hi Essa, ouch, 1 star :-( I have checked and can see that we did actually SMS your mobile number at 9:07am on 18/10/2018 and also emailed you at the same time to let you know the "item was about to be delivered", these messages are shown as have being delivered and read by you. You mentioned to us it was due to these messages it enabled you to contact us to let us know that the sender unfortunately mixed up your 'physical address suburb' and your 'PO Box address suburb', and shipped your parcel to an incorrect combination of the wrong street and suburb for your PO Box address - which meant it was unable to be delivered as that intended address didn't actually exist. So we urgently worked with you to get your correct delivery details and get your freight to you ASAP. Throughout the process we did communicate with you multiple times via SMS, email and we had about 5 phone calls with you and your wife (we even helped you find via google maps the depot location when you called us because you got lost on the way to collect from StarTrack - which you called us back to say 'thank you'). Sorry if you feel our service was circa 1980, and didn't appreciate the extra communication and efforts we made to correct your delivery / shipping address error as made by the shipper - but we did try our best!

perfect service.

the package picked up on time and also delivered on time.
all the process is easy and the tracking information were helpful.
highly recommended.

Sender or ReceiverSender

As the sender of various parcels from Italy and USA to various locations within Australia, the service provided by parcel2courier has excelled expectations, prompt collection of articles, and delivery to destinations in Australia have been so quick, my customers have been surprised at how quickly they receive their orders.
I can not thank John & Melvin enough for the amazing customer service back up they provide when I have queries.

Great service!

Parcel2courier provides great service for many of our parcels.
Our parcel was picked up within the allocated time that we gave and we received feedback from our own customer who was happy to receive the order in good condition and within the time frame that was expected.
The tracking information was accurate and timely.

March 28th 2019 Update: Great service !

We are regular senders and receive great service. Much appreciated well run system that gives an almost instant quote and packages are regularly picked up in a timely fashion. Thank you !

Delivery TimeOn Time
Shipping TypeDomestic

Sweet Service.

Great service, not expecting delivery so early, i am home from 8am, severely shocked a signature was not required for these items to be left, as quite expensive to leave at my door unattended.

Great service thanks.

Very efficient thanks. I wasn't available Tuesday so it was changed for today
Good service would recommend to others thanks

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Easy, Fast and No hassles.

Parcel collected on day due for Collection. All my Parcels go through Parcel 2 Courier for the fast, efficient no hassles approach. Thanks.

Perfect for my business

All packages were pick up on time,
And they arrived on time as well.
Also I was supplied with accurate tracking information.

Quick and fast

My package was pick up with in 5mins of processing the order. The courier was friendly and nice. It was delivery the next day. Sydney to Brisbane. I am very pleased for a first time customer. Thank you

Sender or ReceiverSender

Great service for small business

Picked up on time always. Tracking information is very detailed.