Parcelpoint

Parcelpoint (page 2 of 98)

4.4 from 1,949 reviews

• Delivery Time
    • On Time (948)
    • Early (469)
    • Late (97)
    • Unacceptably Late (55)
    • Never Arrived (24)
    • Never Collected (13)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (5%) · Receiver (95%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (98%) · No (2%)

Zoe Z.

Zoe Z.Sydney, NSW

Very good!

This is the first time I use this service and I found it’s super convenient. I wish other company I shop online can offer this service.
Very good I love it.

MarianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely a shambles of a rotten service

10 parcels to be delivered since November some only 50km away. Now Jan 2020 and Parcel point will not take any responsibility for their extremely poor service and try to pass the buck. Would I ever recommend their service.. Never would I ever recommend this company to anyone. Parcel points service has gone to the dogs.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Jetpets
4.4
Bongo McGee

Bongo McGeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

great service, easy to use

I will use again, definitely more flexible than using pickup from the post office, much better hours at this chemist to pickup stuff after work, not limited to post office hours - great!

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

This is perfect! Cant’t live without it.

Legit but, quick delivery and gives people living in an apartment complex security for deliveries - rather than dumped in an essentially communal front door, it is now delivered to a private store in their safe hands.

Happy with parcel point

My package arrived early than expected then picked it up early too. Happy with the parcel point. It is safer to pick up in parcel point, Less chance of losing parcel.

Daryl J.

Daryl J.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy to pick up parcels,friendly staff.

Package arrived on time as advertised, was in excellent cond and exactly what it was meant to be, had good tracking information.
Very satisfied with using Storage King to have parcels delivered to and close to home with easy parking.

Hue S.

Hue S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick and easy!

So so quick and easy by The iconic. Click on parcel point and waiting, collect whenever I'm home, no worry about parcel's safety. Can't be easier. Used it few times

Terrible experience

I traveled an hour to collect my parcel, only to find out it has not been delivered to the location listed in 2 x emails and 1 x text. The parcel had actually been delivered to a completely different location, no where near the location listed on my Parcel Point notifications

Fred T

Fred TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unreliable service

I ordered an item from Amazon for Xmas and was promised it will arrive on 24/12/19. Now after Christmas what's the point of delivering it might have to cancel the order. Very disappointed, I paid and extra postage for expedite delivery that didn't not happened. Moreover, tracking my order showed it went through four times in a Melbourne parcel facility on 19/12/19 but still has not delivered. Definitely, there is a problem with these guys schedules if can't deliver on time it can't be trusted. I would not recommend this type of incompetent service to anyone.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Baron O.

Baron O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inaccurate tracking

I'm sure it's a good idea, but I should have just used Iconics awesome delivery service vs this option. 7 x "in transit" on the tracking app. And arrived late even though I paid for express. Customer service was trying to be helpful but irrelevant when they couldn't tell me where it was.

Delivery TimeLate

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Very good overall

Process was very straightforward. Package arrived In time (just, but it was Xmas)and in good condition.
Tracking just ok with parcel ‘in transit’ for four days without any indication of progress or likely arrival time ( I was less than 20kms from seller). However, notification of Click n Collect was prompt and timely. I would use again but would like to see better transit progress and estimated time of delivery.

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

A wise Option

1- Secured receiving of item.
2- Enough available window of hours to choose a one's suitable time for the pick up.
3- ID Check.
4- Proffessional crew .
5- Tried it once, it is now my preffered option to choose if offered.

1st Time User

1st Time UserSydney, NSW

Excellent service.

First time user and was pleasantly surprised how quickly order arrived and the ease at collecting from local Chemist especially as collecting during office hours was not possible. Will use this service again.

No tracking info

I was the receiver and I was never advised of tracking or when it was received at the parcel point. I had to contact them to see if it was there.

Bill Bassett

Bill BassettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very handy and secure.

Really pleased I could click and collect. If possible I will use this service again for more expensive items as it takes the anxiety away that the package (s) could be stolen. The pick up point was v convenient-my local chemist next to my GP surgery at Victoria Point shops

Review collected in partnership with ParcelPoint

So easy with local pick up.

My package arrived at the stated time. Was awesome with the quick an easy pick up at the local point. All the necessity tracking information was right on cue. Yippee

will never use Parcel Point & will not recommend it to others too

My parcel was delivered to the wrong pick up place. The shop it was meant to be delivered, in their system it said deliverd to the shop. later it was discovered that it was delivered to another place. I called the call centre and they were not helpful at all. i even left a message on your FB page, no response.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Peta B.

Peta B.

Delayed

It took an extra 4 working days to get to ParcelPoint. I should have had it delivered to my home instead. The staff at the ParcelPoint location were friendly and helpful.

Delivery TimeLate

Koren B.

Koren B.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Easy collection process.

Saved me the drama of trying to get to my local post office during business hours. Pick up was right near my building at work and easy to access during my lunch break.

Shipping TypeInternational

Excellent Service

It was great to be able to rely on a pick up point to take delivery of my parcel. The local business concerned was exceptionally friendly and professional in managing this. Its the second time I have used the parcel point service here- it works for me!!

Lol

Lolasked

Hi, I ordered a parcel from Zookal and received a notification from parcel point on 16/12/19 that it had arrived at my collection point. I went in to collect and was told it had not arrived. I went in again today (21/12/19) and was told it was not there. My collection code is: PMBZMTS3. According to parcelpoint it is awaiting collection, yet the place I am supposed to collect it from tells me it is not there. Could someone please advise me on the actual situation? Thank you

Hi Lolita,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience and confusion caused by this.

Can you please advise what location you sent to? Please also confirm if you have not received the parcel.

You may reply here of send us a PM, which ever works for you.

Precious Lobo
Precious Lobo

They might have delivered it to another pick up place. Had smiliar experience.

Tran

Tranasked

Hi there, I am expecting parcelpoint parcel to be sent to my home address via courier but I will not be home. Will the courier leave in safe place if available or send to local post office? Or is signature required?

Natasha R.ParcelPoint

Hi Tran, Thank you for contacting us. Can you message us your parcel details so we can further look into it? Thank you. - Dee from Parcelpoint

Sonia L.

Sonia L.asked

Hello, could you please let me know how much it would cost to send a box weighing 2.6kgs and it measures 32x30x23. It is to be delivered to Kingaroy from Hoppers Crossing. Vic. Sonia

Get an answer from our members and ParcelPoint representatives