Park on King

Park on King (page 2 of 3)

4.9

Ingrid

IngridSydney

So easy, affordable and friendly

Travelling with my two kids, I needed to have my car close to the airport. I trialled Park on King and was very pleasantly surprised. Safe and fast friendly service.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot, Ingrid! We appreciate that you decided to give us a try and are very glad to hear that you were happy and pleased with your parking experience. We hope to see you again next time!

harry_nguyen

harry_nguyenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best parking service around Sydney Airport!

5* service. Thank you for your prompt, well organised & secured service. Recommended friends & families and they are all happy. Next booking will try premium car wash and hope everything will be fine.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot for your lovely review, Harry! We certainly appreciate your support. See you again soon!

Renata B.

Renata B.Sydney, NSW

Best Parking on Sydney Airport!

Every time it's the same, great service, friendly staff and fast and reliable service. Living on Sydney's Northern Beaches, it's the best and cheapest way to go to the airport. I can not fault it!

Great service every time

Excellent location to both International and Domestic terminals and always get you there efficiently. A friendly face to greet you every time with your booking details ready to hand. Easy to find pick up locations and never had a long wait to be picked up no matter how early or late it has been. Highly recommend, our first choice for airport parking.

Wilson G.Park on King

Many thanks for such a wonderful review, Tom! We're certainly happy to hear that your parking experience was positive and seamless. We do appreciate your support. See you again soon!

Great service, Friendly Team!

Very friendly experience with good service. All of the park on king team I’ve dealt with have been delightful and every time I travel for work they are very efficient in getting me to the terminal.

Peter C.

Peter C.Sydney, NSW

Great service and convenient

Highly recommend this business. Use their car park service each time if fly from Sydney Airport. Friendly staff and efficient transfers to the terminal. Great value for money both with short and long term stays.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thank you, Peter C, for such a lovely review! We certainly appreciate your support and are happy to hear that your parking experience has always been pleasant and seamless. See you again soon!

Justin J.

Justin J.Sydney, NSW

Best Airport Parking

Very good service very quick and efficient and also very friendly.

We drove in and parked and walked up to the reception area where the friendly staff are very helpful and we only waited 5 minutes for a shuttle bus.

When I arrived in Sydney, I called the reception, and only wait less than 10 minutes for the shuttle bus to pick us up.

I would high recommend this parking and will use their service next time.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot, Justin! We certainly appreciate your lovely review and are happy to hear that your parking experience was wonderful and seamless. See you again soon!

Mazmar

MazmarSydney, NSW

Thank you David and Adam for kindly waiting late for our plane to arrive

Great parking station. Easy check in and quick to international terminal even though they are closer to domestic. Easy booking. Helpfull when our plane was delayed until late night. Adam and David stayed back to help us out. Great to know your car is safe and undercover

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot, Mazmar! We certainly appreciate your lovely review. We're happy to hear that your parking experience was good and seamless. We're grateful that you took the time to let us know. See you again soon!

Kate M.

Kate M.Sydney, NSW

Honestly the best airport parking and customer service in Sydney

I usually just pay for the parking at hte airport but I was recomended by a person at work to try this place. The first time I parked there, I drove in and the person knew my name - I was surprised because it's been so long since I've had service like that. It was easy to park in the big car spaces (I have a SUV) and the shuttle was quick and the drivers were lovely. The reception staff always greet you with a smile and are always happy to help you. I've parked there a few times and about to go back again - twice in a month! Great prices and very secure.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hassle free airport parking

Very close to Sydney Domestic Airport we found Parking on King to be a pleasant experience with airport shuttle van readily available to drop us off at the terminal and also to pick us up on return. Undercover secure parking and helpful staff. Highly recommend

Wilson G.Park on King

Hi Linda, thanks a lot for your lovely review! We are happy to hear that your parking experience was pleasant and seamless. We hope to see you next time!

Best airport parking

Have used Park on King repeatedly now since I found them. Best service. Courteous. Professional. The on demand pick and drop off is super convenient. They have clearly thought through the entire customer experience and it's flawless.

Stephen W.

Stephen W.Sydney, NSW

The best Parking in Sydney

POK i have used a few times now as well as other family members. Always great service and the transport to and from the airports staff are friendly and the vans are always clean and tidy. Book ahead and get great rates. VIP is my favourite if there are spots available.

Wilson G.Park on King

Many thanks, Stephen W! We certainly appreciate the lovely review you provided. We surely look forward to seeing you again soon!

Anton

AntonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Can't find any better place! Awesome.

Since I parked my car here, I just do not have to looking around any more wasting time. Go straight to park on king web site, book early for cheaper price.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thank you, Anton! We certainly appreciate your lovely review and support. See you again soon!

AnnaT

AnnaTsydney

Fantastic service at a fantastic price.

I have used Park on King for a number of both international and domestic trips. Even when I'm travelling with my child they will provide a child booster seat in the transfer vehicle. I've never had to wait for the transfer bus to take me to the terminal. Very professionally run business, highly recommend.

TeWhata

TeWhataSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing service

Amazing service,so easy to park & have the shuttle bus drop you right off to the departure door & on your return they pick you up & bring you to your safely secured car so you can return home.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thank you, TeWhata! We certainly appreciate your lovely review and the time you took in sharing your parking experience with us. We are happy to hear that it was a positive and seamless one. We surely look forward to seeing you again soon!

Perfect go to Parking Place for travelling overseas

Park On King has been my go to parking spot since they have opened. Their shuttle service is on point and their car park facilities are well rounded.

One particular service I really like is their deluxe car wash service, (this is from someone who doesn't let his car get washed at car washing places locally). The reason behind is the detail they take into account in washing the car and they do not leave "SWIRL MARKS" which is an important factor as compared to other car washing places in sydney.

Their attention to detail in overall cleanliness and presentation of the car is top notch, also you get the added benefit of being able to park on the entry level where they have designated spots for customers who require car wash service.

Wilson G.Park on King

Many thanks for such a wonderful review, Kelvin! We certainly appreciate your support and loyalty. We are very happy to hear that you really like the car wash service we provide. See you again soon!

Jojo

JojoSydney, NSW

Need to get rid of your car conveniently before take off!!!!

Close to airport. Booking online - simple. Staff helpful & friendly. Weigh your luggage at the parking station before leaving for the airport, so you could put excess back in your car.

Wilson G.Park on King

Thanks a lot, Jojo! We certainly appreciate your five-star review. We hope to see you again soon!

souths123

souths123Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Would use them again for sure!

easy to find, flight was delayed but they allowed us to extend our exit time, no problems. Pick up from airport was prompt. Would use them again. I will keep an eye out for discount codes

R Hoskins

R HoskinsSydney, NSW

Great Service and Safe

I have used this company numerous times and have always received great service and prompt pick up. Last time I tried the car wash and the car was immaculate and ready to go on arrival. Their location is close to the airport and the drivers are always friendly. Early morning open and late night close.

PDS

PDSBlacktown

Great customer service

Nothing could be easier. Arrive, park, get dropped off and then the same on the way back. All with a smile. I have used the service many times and the customer focus is awesome.