Parker Cleaning

Parker Cleaning (page 2 of 2)

Felicity

FelicitySydney, NSW

Reliable, consistent and super fast!

The team at Parker Cleaning are impeccable. Always cleaning to a high standard, quick, and punctual, they take great care of our family home. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Regular house cleaning

I was trialing various cleaning companies and settled on Parker. Jack called immediately to book in an inspection where we discussed my needs. Cleaners were thorough. They were prompt and left our place sparkling clean.

Divya A Shetty

Divya A ShettySydney, NSW

Reasonable price and efficient cleaning

attained quote from Parker cleaning and it was a very reasonable quote considering we have 2bath & 3bed... The team is efficient and on time... only the 1st visit I had to show them around but after that whenever they came they remembered everything so well... really good cleaning I am very satisfied... I strongly recommend them

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Parker Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

highly recommended

Reliable with good communication. The cleaners are thorough and do a great job. I highly recommend Parker. Our house is old and set on different levels. It is lovely to come home to such a clean house.

Great value,efficient team

Have previously used cleaners however ceased using as inconsistent. Decided to try again and attained quote from Parker cleaning. Efficient, on time and our unit is now the cleanest it has ever been. Easy communication, followed cleaning requests and now are our fortnightly cleaners. We are fussy but are extremely happy with Lisa and team.

Georgina N.

Georgina N.Sydney, NSW

Excellent end of tenancy clean

They were very accommodating with a last minute end of lease clean. Prompt communication and they did a great job. It was money well spent and I got my bond back!

toeknee

toekneeSydney

Very unsatisfied

I needed a new cleaner. These people were the first to contact me so I tried them. Three people walked in to my 31 square metre flat. I came back an hour later to an overpowering stench of bleach. The bathroom floor was dirty, the top of the fridge was not cleaned, part of the bathroom basin was not cleaned, the griller was not cleaned despite me asking them to clean it, the table covering had cat fur on it and was not cleaned after I asked them to clean it before hand. I complained to the manager. The cleaners came back and cleaned what was not cleaned. The Manager said the cleaner had only just started with them. This is a lie because there were three of them I let in. Very disappointing. Would never recommend them.