Parker Cleaning

Parker Cleaning

Ellouise

EllouiseSydney, NSW

Efficient clean at the right price

After a prompt visit from Parker to discuss my cleaning requirements and product preferences we proceeded with the first clean. Jenny and Annie came to clean and did a great job. They listened to my requests, were thorough with the bathrooms especially. The vacuuming was properly done with furniture being moved around. They worked hard and within the estimated time frame. I highly recommend this company and plan to engage them regularly.

Felicity

FelicitySydney, NSW

Reliable, consistent and super fast!

The team at Parker Cleaning are impeccable. Always cleaning to a high standard, quick, and punctual, they take great care of our family home. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Divya A Shetty

Divya A ShettySydney, NSW

Reasonable price and efficient cleaning

attained quote from Parker cleaning and it was a very reasonable quote considering we have 2bath & 3bed... The team is efficient and on time... only the 1st visit I had to show them around but after that whenever they came they remembered everything so well... really good cleaning I am very satisfied... I strongly recommend them

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Parker Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Great value,efficient team

Have previously used cleaners however ceased using as inconsistent. Decided to try again and attained quote from Parker cleaning. Efficient, on time and our unit is now the cleanest it has ever been. Easy communication, followed cleaning requests and now are our fortnightly cleaners. We are fussy but are extremely happy with Lisa and team.