Parker Cleaning

Parker Cleaning

Milena prica
    Milena pricaSydney, NSW

Horrible service and clean.

I book in a monthly clean and they forget about it or can't do days that suit me even though I told them a month in advance. Had to mop floors myself after last clean as they were filthy. Shower was left dirty. Mirrors not cleaned properly. Ice got photo evidence too. Took them 2 days to come back to me after I complained and offer me a $20 discount for next clean which never happened.

Ellouise
    EllouiseSydney, NSW

Efficient clean at the right price

After a prompt visit from Parker to discuss my cleaning requirements and product preferences we proceeded with the first clean. Jenny and Annie came to clean and did a great job. They listened to my requests, were thorough with the bathrooms especially. The vacuuming was properly done with furniture being moved around. They worked hard and within the estimated time frame. I highly recommend this company and plan to engage them regularly.

Felicity
    FelicitySydney, NSW

Reliable, consistent and super fast!

The team at Parker Cleaning are impeccable. Always cleaning to a high standard, quick, and punctual, they take great care of our family home. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Parker Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Divya A Shetty
    Divya A ShettySydney, NSW

Reasonable price and efficient cleaning

attained quote from Parker cleaning and it was a very reasonable quote considering we have 2bath & 3bed... The team is efficient and on time... only the 1st visit I had to show them around but after that whenever they came they remembered everything so well... really good cleaning I am very satisfied... I strongly recommend them

Great value,efficient team

Have previously used cleaners however ceased using as inconsistent. Decided to try again and attained quote from Parker cleaning. Efficient, on time and our unit is now the cleanest it has ever been. Easy communication, followed cleaning requests and now are our fortnightly cleaners. We are fussy but are extremely happy with Lisa and team.

toeknee
    toekneeSydney

Very unsatisfied

I needed a new cleaner. These people were the first to contact me so I tried them. Three people walked in to my 31 square metre flat. I came back an hour later to an overpowering stench of bleach. The bathroom floor was dirty, the top of the fridge was not cleaned, part of the bathroom basin was not cleaned, the griller was not cleaned despite me asking them to clean it, the table covering had cat fur on it and was not cleaned after I asked them to clean it before hand. I complained to the manager. The cleaners came back and cleaned what was not cleaned. The Manager said the cleaner had only just started with them. This is a lie because there were three of them I let in. Very disappointing. Would never recommend them.