Parker Cleaning

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Philip A
Philip A

I cannot believe it!! Mary and her partner move the furniture, move vases etc to dust. Best cleaners I have ever had.They are efficient , organised and a delight. Thank you Parker Cleaning Services. I couldn't manage without them. I am 84 years old and just finished chemo therapy. and caring. Their detail is rare.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Hamish
HamishSydney, NSW

Great staff with great work!

2 of the staff from park cleaning provide great service. All the area was cleaned and with good care. We are really happy with their work. Highly recommended to our family and friends!

Diane K.
Diane K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Standard home cleaning - great service !

My cleaners are reliable, clean thoroughly and very efficient. Love their work ! They were on time, went beyond what I asked of them and did so with a smile at all times.

Find out how Parker Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Parker cleaning has made my life much easier

I have been getting cleaning services form Parker’s cleaning for almost a year. I very much like my cleaning team. They are on time, friendly and know exactly what to do.

Wing
WingSydney, NSW

Excellent service!!

The team is super professional and thorough. They attended to details and were able to complete their job above and beyond the expectations;) Highly recommend to those planning to move in/ end their lease!!!

Sani
SaniSydney, NSW

HOUSE AND OR BATHROOM CLEAN

I've used Parker cleaning for over ten years, as they are fast, efficient, affordable. I trust them to take care of my house to clean it properly. Thanks for the most recent thorough bathroom clean!

Vishal
VishalSydney, NSW

Exceptional cleaning services

Cleaners from Parker cleaning services consider every corner of house to be shined with proper handling and the placing of stuff.
Left bathroom in immaculate condition.
Would recommend them fully for house cleanings.

Chayale G.
Chayale G.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic

I Asked for a time on very short noticed. Staff accommodated me. The cleaner was super thorough and efficient. Very thrilled with the result. Price is quite competitive for cleaning companies. Will be taking them regularly now!

maliha a.
maliha a.Sydney, NSW

Great cleaning service

Absolutely great cleaning service provided by the Parker cleaning, both the ladies were extremely professional with great attention to detail. Highly recommended will definitely use the same service again. Thank you

Find out how Parker Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Professional and holds a high standard

Great communication. Easy to set-up. Thorough and attention to detail. Best cleaners I have had. Would recommend for a set and forget service. You won’t be disappointed. Thanks again team.

ELENI
ELENISydney, NSW

Exceptional cleaning service

Used Parker cleaning for a full industrial clean recently due to extremely dirty walls cupboards and door frames. The service provided by the 2 cleaners that attended the job was exceptional. The house was beaming when I walked in and walls were scrubbed sparking clean. They were so thorough in their detailing and I could not recommend them enough.

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

Great value

I love this service - best value cleaners I’ve ever had and I am super fussy and particular. They deliver lots of added extras like cleaning the inside of my windows and extra dusting! So happy with them.

Jillian Mccarthy
Jillian MccarthySydney, NSW

Great work

The two ladies work efficiently with care and attention to detail. They are a pleasure to see each time, and are very kind to our family. The company was also very accommodating with my request to use our own cleaning cloths.

Happy
HappySydney, NSW

First time using Parker Cleaning,

Very happy with the 2 ladies who cleaned our place for the first time today , they did an amazing job and we will continue with this company
Attention to detail in every room

L.T.C
L.T.CSydney

Best cleaners I’ve ever had

These girls are amazing, they have cleaned for me these past six months and have never dropped their standards. Every surface is cleaned from top to bottom and they are so polite and friendly. I can’t recommend highly enough.