Part of Parker Lane 4.9

chris porfyriou
chris porfyriou
  Car Loans

Car and green loan

Chris from parker lane was amazing at getting us our finance for both green and car loans. he went above and beyond and even communicated after hours to get the job done. the financier, on the other hand, needs to get their comms in order and consistent with their requests. regardless, chris helped us through the process and got the job done. i have referred him to family for their finance needs. Show details
Ryan Hosking
Ryan Hosking
  Car Loans

Perfect loan application

Priya was the best person, helping me secure my first loan and helping you every time I called, answering every question I had with clarity and being super helpful, she was amazing and did an excellent job in helping me get my loan.

Ryan Show details