Parker Lane Questions & Answers

Verifiedparkerlane.com.au
Reet
Reet · Parker Lane

I want to lodge a complaint can you please tell me an email or phone number except that customer care number because same person picks up the phone about whom I actually have to lodge the complaint.

Geoff
Geoff · Parker Lane Green Loans

Been quoted $5500 for 6.6kw solar can you help?

Lenny M.
Lenny M.

I got 8 quotes ranging from $3300 to $8000. Shonks everywhere. I went with tier 2 jinko panels and Fronious converter 6,6kw for $4400. Someone else quoted me $5900 same product. Green wiring in WA were awesome.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams · Parker Lane Green Loans

what would be the cost per month of a green loan for a 6.6 kw solar system I have been quoted $36;83 per week over 60 months

Parker Lane   DM

Hi Robert, we can definitely help with that. We will need a few more details like the amount you are considering paying. Please book a time that suits for a call back and one of the team will be able to provide you with some options quick as a flash.
external link

Nico
Nico · Parker Lane

Can my partner and I get a consolidation loan for our credit cards together at the rate of 7.99 that your advertising we have 32k together

wayne · Parker Lane

HI

what finance options do you have available? if you have a credit default registered how can you help me to obtain finance to pay for the solar system

Wayne

Parker Lane   DM

Hi Wayne and thank you for your question! We do not presently have lenders on our panel who accept borrowers with a credit default, but we may have other options for you. Will you please call or email us to discuss if further. 1300 13 17 11 and ask for Chris or email hello@parkerlane.com.au.

wayne

What options do you have then as i have a default but would like to have a solar system installed and maybe pay it off somehow

JamieA
JamieA

Hi Wayne, have you considered Certegy? They are interest free and charge like $5 account keeping fee. They have worked for us in the past.

Get an answer from our members and Parker Lane representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information