Verifiedparkerlane.com.au

99% · 3253 · 1%

Jess Powell
Jess PowellHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Green Loans

Great service, quick response and made it simple

Great service and advice provided a great lot of options for us to consider. We were looking for a loan that helped us achieve our goals for getting solar and we were approved Iin a matter of a few days.
HJP
HJP

Easy to deal with!

I find the Parker Lane professional and customer focused. They were very supportive throughout the process! I'd highly recommend them when getting a green loan! Thanks Team (Divya and Preksha).
Kosi
KosiFar North Queensland, QLD
  Green Loans

First rate service with quick response

Dealing with Parker Lane was very easy, being understandable and logical. Online application was easy and the company was responsive to inform me of lodgement and processing and then outcome. This all occurred in a very short time.
Tim Farrow
Tim FarrowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Green Loans

Great followup and support!

The team was very engaged and supportive to help me through the loan process. There were a few options from Parker and they guided me as to what would be the best option for me.
Emma F.
Emma F.

Went above and beyond

The Parker lane lenders worked very hard behind the scenes to secure our loan in the quickest way possible. Priyal has been fantastic at keeping us up to date. I highly recommend Parker Lane for home loan enquiries
Gabriel
GabrielVictoria

Miracle Workers

We already had really great expectations with ParkerLane as we were referred to them by family; happy to say they still managed to deliver excellent service that blew those expectations out of the water. I feel like my situation put a lot of time pressure on the team, but every step of the way Travis & Priyal just masterfully presented me with the best options available and executed them timely & professionally. Team's cool as a cucumber and not once did I genuinely feel like we were in a real pickle.

Extremely happy with Parker Lane and would not look anywhere else for our future loan endeavours. Four thumbs up!

Martin M
Martin M7 posts

Very proffessional and streamlined

Preksha helped us getting a green loan, and was very nice, and gave very understandable instructions on what to do during the loan application process.
There are no extra costs and the rate was very good.
Dietmar
Dietmar

Clean green with Solar Battery

All ways Excellent customer service even when I had some initial difficulty in understanding the online application process. Thanks Divya.
No unexpected issues or costs.
Perfect loan, very good and flexible conditions, namely interest calculated daily and reducible with a redraw function.
Paul G.
Paul G.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Fantastic service

Parker Lane were exceptional to deal with in finding me a solar loan at a very competitive rate. Divya was excellent and guided me through the process step by step.
Bec
Bec

The best for home loans

These guys are the absolute best and went above and beyond when it came to getting my home loan. Thanks so much!
I would highly recommend using them when you need a home loan.
Dave
DaveOrange, NSW2 posts
  Home Loans

Parker Lane were great from start to end for us in sorting out a new home loan. We've released equity and saved money. Travis and Dipesh were excellent from start to finish.
Anthony
Anthony Central West, NSW

Great service by Parker lane

Parker lane I found to be quick and to the point which was very refreshing, I wouldn’t hesitate to use their service again if needed. Divya was awesome always ready to help
John
John

Excellent Service

Preeti was very friendly and professional and made the whole process very easy and comfortable. Her communication and response to questions was fantastic. Very happy to recommend Parker Lane for any loan. Great to deal with.
Lourm
LourmSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Green Loans

Excellent & Professional Service!

Divya was so easy to deal with and very helpful and friendly to talk to. Highly recommended! She was communicating all through out the application process and kept us updated!
Kazka14
Kazka14The Mallee, VIC

Great Service

Priya and Divya were so easy to deal with, rang back when they said they would when I couldn't talk, quick and easy to process paperwork. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a green loan
mch10
mch10
  Green Loans

Straight forward, friendly and very responsive

Divya kept things simple and stress free, gave me time to respond with required information for a green loan. As a Sole Trader, I felt somewhat nervous about how arduous the process might be, but I was very surprised at the simplicity. Would definitely consider using Parker Lane again or to refer them to others.

Tania
TaniaNorth Queensland, QLD
  Green Loans

Had great service from Priya from Parker Lane with a loan for solar installation. They kept me up to date and checked in regularly to make sure everything was ok. Everything was processed quickly. Highly recommend.
NelliF
NelliFSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Parker Lane - Home Loan

This is the 2nd time we have used Parker Lane. We felt that the communication this time was a little lacking but overall we are very happy. Could not beat the 3 year fixed rate we received and Travis & Karishma were fantastic.
Sandra
SandraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Easy process

Very easy to deal with and great deals.
Kept up to date through the whole process.
All staff member we dealt with were very helpful and easy to contact if required.
Would highly recommend.
Gemma Aiken
Gemma Aiken Murrumbidgee Region, NSW
  Green Loans

Divya was great to deal with very responsive and answered any questions that were asked.
Approved within a 24 hour period I would defiantly recommend using this company for finance
Coco
CocoNorthern Territory2 posts

Excellent!

Divya was very helpful. Answered all my questions and provided clarity. The loan process itself was stress free and quick. Great service and a great interest rate. I would definitely use their service again.
Tom
Tom

Amazing

Divya was amazing, she kept the process going and was great at keeping us on task and up to date. Would recommend parker Lane to anyone want a hassle free loan process.
Blade
BladeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Service

Divya was excellent. She was polite and responsive and kept me well informed during the loan process. The costs were all clearly laid out and the interest rate is competitive.
Lee
Lee
  Green Loans

I just want to say thank you to the Parker Lane Team most especially to Divya who assisted us from start to finish and who was very prompt with her follow ups and she was really patient in guiding us through out the process.
Lee Ann
Lee Ann

Fast and efficient

I dealt with Preeta who had absolutely awesome customer service loved her emails and smiley faces made me feel like a person will deal with Parker and lane again :) thank you
Mr. V. Happy
Mr. V. HappyMurray Region, NSW

Awesome customer service

Divya was very helpful. Actually extremely helpful throughout the loan process for our green solar loan. Very quick responses when i had any questions. Prompt payment from lender just make the who process with Parker Lane worthwhile. Thank you

Liam
LiamSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Green Loans

Fantastic staff and smooth service

Dipesh Dewani was an awesome staff member to work with, he answered all my questions within minutes and made my experience extremely smooth. Because of this, I will be sure to recommend parker lane green loan to my friends and family.
Miles L.
Miles L.Central Queensland, QLD
  Green Loans

Brilliant solution to solar finance

Divya was very helpfull through the whole process and aquired a very low interest rate for our green solar loan. Very quick responses when i had any questions. Thumbs up
Erika Prior
Erika PriorCasey 2913, ACT2 posts

Great Service from Parker Lane

Travis was very helpful is working out our home loan requirements and what was needed to seek refinancing. He was always available day and night for any questions or queries we may have had. Karishma was very quick in organising our documentation and submitting everything required. She was also available day and night to answer any questions we had. Great team of people.
Jordan
JordanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing

Divya was amazing , she
was very patient in answering our all our queries, I am so happy with the no hassle and fast approval of our solar and home improvement loan
Thinningandhatingit
ThinningandhatingitFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Poor communication

Facts:
In November, I applied for an investment home loan with Katarina. I had a 30% deposit and she she was confident it will be approved. Over two months later and many extensions of the loan contract, Katarina was saying “it’s conditionally approved. It’ll be fine”.
In January, Katarina wouldn’t return emails and would not reply to the solicitor regarding updates. The contract was terminated because there was no reply from Katarina for over a week about finance and we were all left in limbo.
I should have stuck with Aussie home loans but I thought I’d give her a chance. Too bad.
Thanh
ThanhSydney, NSW

Excellent Services!

Parker Lane team was able to find for me a lender that is fit for my needs at competitive rates. Previously, I have had other lender knocking me back as their reason was "they don't deal with SMFS". The lender was able to vetted my SMSF and see that the property in which the solar system was proposed to be installed belongs to me (being the director or the SMSF). Parker Lane team are very responsive.

Thank you Parker Lane!

Stephen
Stephen3 posts
  Verified Green Loans

Professional, thorough and friendly

From first contact through to loan approval Parker Lane were professional and thorough, but also very friendly to deal with. My case was slightly complex and needed me to contact them on a couple of occasions, and each time they were very responsive and helpful. All of their communication, by phone and email, was polite and clear. They got me the loan I needed for my solar panels with a minimum of fuss.
Matt B.
Matt B.2 posts

Painless process

I was referred to the parker lane team by my solar installer, and I am glad I was. They sorted out the loan for me in less than a week. The process was very easy, and they had all the time when I had a question. I couldn't recommend them enough.
Kerry S.
Kerry S.

Excellent customer service

I was a bit sceptical about using a broker to help me refinance my home loan as I've always done it on my own in the past. But Richard was a pleasure to deal with. He answered all my questions (and I had many) thoroughly and in easy to understand language and built up a good rapport quickly. He put in a great deal of work to find me the best deal and sort through all the details along the way. Even right at the end, when there was a bit of confusion over the settlement repayments, he did his best to resolve the matter with the lender as soon as possible. It's early days, but I am impressed so far.
Debbie
DebbieMurray Region, NSW
  Green Loans

Fantastic customer service process was very quick. Very impressed with the interest rate now we can enjoy our solar system.
Thank you so very much no hidden cost Thanks again too service

Bernard G.
Bernard G.
Stacey
Stacey

Awesome customer service

It was a lengthy process with a few back and forward emails but Laveesh and Priya were patient with us and full of information for any questions we had. Awesome customer service!
Charlhon
Charlhon

Saved me so much money!

They did exactly what they said they would do: Saved me a huge amount of money which I'm already benefitting from. Richard was awesome to deal with: Polite, personable, friendly and professional. He went over and above to ensure full customer satisfaction. I would recommend Parker Lane any day. Thank you so much.
Jesse Featonby
Jesse Featonby2 posts

Fantastic service

We requested a quick turn around for our loan to be approved and they gave us very very clear and quick turn around time. They made every step east and continue to provide valuable service as we start installation.

Extra Information