Verifiedparkerlane.com.au

99% · 3253 · 1%

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Green Loans

Excellent service and great rate

Priya was very easy to deal with , great fast service , I also applied for other loans but Parker Lane was the best rate Saved a lot of money in interest would always use Parker Lane If I needed another loan highly recommend
Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great outcome

Thank you to Priya and Laveesh for guiding me through the process of obtaining my green loan. They provided helpful service and achieved a great outcome in a timely manner. I highly recommend .
Kate
Kate

Amazing outcome! Amazing customer service

Could not be happier with the outcome in refinancing my home loan with Richard. Richard’s knowledge and can do attitude was extremely impressive and he went above and beyond To help me. Richard comes with the highest of recommendations.
James L
James L3 posts
  Green Loans

Simple and easy to set up

The setting up of our loan was easy and the staff were very helpful assisting with the set up of the green loan. Set up was very easy and secure online.
Chris
ChrisSouth West, WA2 posts

Superb customer service!

Priya's customer service was amazing and very friendly through the whole process. We are super satisfied definitely 100% recommendation to family and friends. Surely will do another one with them refinancing my home loan.
Danielle
Danielle

Great customer service

Laveesh was very helpful in arranging our green loan with the best interest rate possible

All our calls and emails were always promptly returned and everything was carried out in a timely manner

Great outcome and excellent service highly recommended!

Karen and Daryl
Karen and Daryl2 posts
  Green Loans

Priya was helpful from start to finish, helping us with our green loan.
All my emails were always answered strait away and all my questions answered. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with Priya and Parker lane again.
Thankyou!
colin w.
colin w.Wimmera, VIC

Top Quality Service and Product

Priya and Laveesh were helpful and courteous from start to finish.
Their organisation and communication were gold standard. Any delays were created by me and they were always following up.
Parker Lane found me a far better rate through a green loan than I could get from a bank, and i had never even heard of a green loan before now. Saved me $1000s!
Praveen L.
Praveen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Home Loans

Good but mindful of Clawback fees

Hi, Travis helped with setup my home loan last year (2019) and Travis was extremely professional from start to finish; my LVR was high hence it was more challenging as well to bring in a Lender but Travis handled it very well and put me on 3.59% 30 years variable interest rate.

Now its 2020 an year has past and the Interest rates have dropped and I did homework for better deals and ended up moving out of the current lender including Parker Lane and I am being charged Clawback fees close to 3K since I am breaking the contract.

Amanda.N
Amanda.NSouth Australia
  Home Loans

Professional and easy to refinance!

We found staff at Parker Lane not only professional and but helpful in every way, making the process stress free and easy. Keely helped us by offering a variety of loans and options, some options we would never have considered or known about based on our situation. Alana continued on with the loan process and always was available if needed, took care of the documents and the whole process was easy. She always kept us up to date and we highly recommend anyone looking at refinancing, consolidating or for any other loans with Parker Lane. Thank you Keely and Alana for assisting us during this process, we are very excited about paying off our home loans sooner.
Kelley
KelleySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Green Loans

I have waited a long time for solar

I was lucky enough to get to experience work with Travis to obtain my Green loan. Travis went above and beyond to source the correct loan for my circumstances. The contract was easy to understand and I am happy with all aspects. He was so patient and always available. He deserves a 10 star rating. Thank you Travis for ensuring this was a great experience with a perfect result.
Lbk
Lbk
  Home Loans

We are going to save so much money

Alana organised everything to refinance our home loan, consolidate debts, organise valuation and liaise with multiple parties. She made it so much easier than it would have been otherwise, I definitely wouldn't have followed through without her help.
Shane Gamble
Shane GambleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Re-finance

Our whole experience with Parker Lane has been great (Travis did a fantastic job for us earlier this year on a separate matter) Right from my first phone conversation with Alana she has been brilliant, her knowledge (and patience with me!) in what must be a trying job at times has been second to none. Whatever she is getting paid it isn't enough! Finally, I would not hesitate recommending Parker Lane.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Empowered with financial independence

Extremely professional from the first contact, Alana really listened to me and several products were suggested that met my needs. Total transparency with the whole process keeping me informed created a high level of trust. Have keenly recommended to my friends.
Lenny M.
Lenny M.Perth, WA2 posts

Awesome service

Very helpful account manager Travis. Simple application process, great interest rate and better interest rate than the banks, easy to deal with and always willing to help through the whole process, Thank you for all your assistance.
DButler
DButler4 posts

Professional and valuable service

From outset team response was great, website easy to compare offerings for finance structure that best suited.
Support through application also great as was follow up after successful application.
All in all, very satisfying experience and would reach out to Parker Lane first when looking for finance again.

Misha
MishaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts
  Green Loans

Simple and quick process I have ever experienced!

Travis from Parkers lane was amazing through out the process! It was a hassle free process! I was surprised to see how quickly I was approved! Looking forward to have loan for other projects once I pay off for my solar loan! Highly recommend parkers lane to everyone !
Tina Sharp
Tina SharpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Home Loan

The customer experience was very good, Travis assisted me in obtaining a bridging loan and did all the paperwork for me, he was on top of everything and handled from start to end for me. Very pleased with the whole experience.
Aaron S
Aaron SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Parker Lane - Outstanding

I can see why Parker Lane is very popular. Taken a chance to talk to Keely and we are glad we did...

Keely C who handled our refinance to a new bank, she dealt with us promptly and professional and was willing to answer any question / concern put forward to her. She has found Us a better rate (compared to what we were on). I highly recommend anyone looking to find a better to reachout to Keely as you cannot go wrong.

Jamiec
JamiecHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Home Loans

Thanks for making our dream a reality!

My partner and I are first home buyers and were struggling to get our foot in the door. We had visited a lot of banks and mortgage brokers only to be told we would have to settle for an old, small house in a run down neighbourhood... we wanted to build in this nice little estate that was perfect for us and Keely who helped us had this can do attitude. She got us the loan we needed with a great bank and made our first home build a reality. We will definitely be coming back to Parker lane for our next home loan.
Farryn
Farryn

Travis was fantastic!

We have had an amazing experience with Parker Lane. Our Broker, Travis has always been extremely helpful and supportive. He is friendly and replies promptly to emails and phone calls. He was able to organise our loan to suit our needs and gave us all the information we needed. Thanks Travis for helping us secure our loan for our first home!
Nez
NezSydney, NSW3 posts

Exceptional Assistance

Melanie was able to quickly ascertain the right loan for our requirements. She made the whole process of obtaining finance far less painless than experiences i have had in the past. Would recommend her and Parker Lane without hesitation
Narell
NarellMurray Region, NSW

Melanie is Amazing

Melanie was absolutely fantastic in the information she provided me with my grreen loan application. She was professional, friendly, prompt and informative. Nothing was an issue to her.
BJS
BJSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Green Loans

Wonderful customer service and knowledgeable

Trisna and the team were helpful, insightful and gave us accurate information. They were not pushy, let us ask as many questions as needed, and gave us space to decide. Then when we did, action and approval occurred promptly.
Neville B
Neville B

Happy Outcome

Thanks Melanie for your thorough & conscientious support throughout the loan application process. I received constant & immediate feedback & Melanie was always approachable & personable. My reservations were unfounded & the outcome was positive.
Michelle V
Michelle VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Melanie was Fantastic!

Melanie C was fantastic and an absolute big help! She made the entire journey a breeze with her relaxed personality and patience in providing helpful insights on the end to end loan process.

Thank you, Melanie for making what would have been a tedious and difficult process, seamless and easy! :) Kudos to Parker Lane--you have got one amazing team member on board!

Lance
Lance

Great job

Travis from Parker Lane did fantastic job in finding us a home loan his is someone that I will be using again when I need another loan plus he's a good fella too
Tracy
TracyPerth, WA7 posts

Francios is a star!

I was hesitant to make contact for many weeks, but once I did I had no regrets other than I wish I had done it earlier! It was so easy! No lengthy waiting to be be seen, everything done digitally saved sooo much time! Doing this has allowed me to start enjoying life again instead of stressing about bills. If you are thinking about going with Parker Lane I say have the conversation. Francois was awesome! Very professional, prompt and friendly service! Answered all my questions easily and made me feel more than just a number! Thanks Francois!
Tony G
Tony G

Solar Finance

After a bit of back and forth with the lender asking for more information, my loan was finally approved. Massive thanks to Melanie for all the work you have done, bright bubbly and friendly, she knew what she was talking about and was excellent at keeping me informed I couldn't fault her service. Thank you again
boemi
boemiBrisbane

Great speedy service!

I needed Solar Panel loan at the very last minute. Booked a consultation over the phone just a night before and got called first thing in the morning. The customer rep Trisna, was very helpful and efficient guiding me throughout the process. I got my loan approved just a little bit after lunch time on the same day. I highly recommend their service, thanks Trisna and Parker Lane Team - AB.

Luke J
Luke JSydney
  Verified Parker Lane

Perfect process and service

Trisna did a brilliant job researching my loan requirements and providing information I requested. The process was simple and straight forward and she made sure to follow up and provide updates on the procedure. Great communication and really happy with the result. Thanks so much!

Anna DF
Anna DF*
  Verified Parker Lane
Linda
Linda
  Parker Lane

Loan For Solar (Green loan)

Melanie knew her business, was easy to relate and chat with..

Helped with the 10 emails I sent her, as I just am so not tech savvy.

Also sent us The good solar book, so now I am empowered with knowledge when they come to install on Saturday..

I would highly recommend..

thanks again Melanie and Parker Lane.

Rohit Jaggi
Rohit Jaggi

Fantastic Service

Francois assisted me with getting Finance for the Solar System.

Excellent customer service from start to delivery. No pushy sales pitch at all.

Definitely recommend him to everyone.

Franky Novotny
Franky NovotnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great help

Francois and Travis helped me through the most stressful process I've ever had with calm and friendly approach.

They were always available to chat and kept constant contact through email and phone which was great.

My settlement happened today and I'm very happy with the purchase! I never felt pressured to do anything and there were a few rocky bumps that was out of my control and theirs, but they did fantastic.

Rachael
RachaelMelbourne

Knowledgeable and dedicated

We cannot speak highly enough of the team at Parker Lane. We have dealt with both Keely and Travis throughout our experience and both were unfaultable. We had an extremely tight time frame for settlement which at one point looked totally unachievable, however thanks to Travis' hard work and dedication we managed to get it in in time. His communication between us was fantastic, always being available to answer our questions (which there were a lot of) and spelling things out for us in a way that made the process a lot less stressful than it otherwise could have been. Their knowledge and advice throughout the entire process has been incredible and we would recommend them to anyone needing a home loan in the future.

Benny
Benny

Fantastic Communication

Working with Mel and the team at Parker Lane was easy. Lot's of communication via phone, email and text. I was never left feeling in the dark during the entire process. Mel has a very pleasant but highly professional manner on the phone. I have already recommended Parker Lane and Solar Quotes to family for them to start their journey for solar.

Dean
Dean

Awsome

Melanie was a great help with helping organize the paper work required. And always responded quickly to emails as well as phone calls to ensure I was well informed

Cam
CamLonsdale

Absolute champions!

Extremely well spoken, 100% Organised and Professional in conducting every step along the way.

Trisna and the team got us sorted within 3 days of asking the question!

Clint
Clint
  Parker Lane

Trisna was fantastic to work with kept us informed all the way, very professional, great customer service highly recommend for a solar green loan.

Extra Information