Melanie was Fantastic!

Melanie C was fantastic and an absolute big help! She made the entire journey a breeze with her relaxed personality and patience in providing helpful insights on the end to end loan process.

Thank you, Melanie for making what would have been a tedious and difficult process, seamless and easy! :) Kudos to Parker Lane--you have got one amazing team member on board!

Great job

Travis from Parker Lane did fantastic job in finding us a home loan his is someone that I will be using again when I need another loan plus he's a good fella too

Francios is a star!

I was hesitant to make contact for many weeks, but once I did I had no regrets other than I wish I had done it earlier! It was so easy! No lengthy waiting to be be seen, everything done digitally saved sooo much time! Doing this has allowed me to start enjoying life again instead of stressing about bills. If you are thinking about going with Parker Lane I say have the conversation. Francois was awesome! Very professional, prompt and friendly service! Answered all my questions easily and made me feel more than just a number! Thanks Francois!

Solar Finance

After a bit of back and forth with the lender asking for more information, my loan was finally approved. Massive thanks to Melanie for all the work you have done, bright bubbly and friendly, she knew what she was talking about and was excellent at keeping me informed I couldn't fault her service. Thank you again

Application Process
Good

Great speedy service!

I needed Solar Panel loan at the very last minute. Booked a consultation over the phone just a night before and got called first thing in the morning. The customer rep Trisna, was very helpful and efficient guiding me throughout the process. I got my loan approved just a little bit after lunch time on the same day. I highly recommend their service, thanks Trisna and Parker Lane Team - AB.

Perfect process and service

Trisna did a brilliant job researching my loan requirements and providing information I requested. The process was simple and straight forward and she made sure to follow up and provide updates on the procedure. Great communication and really happy with the result. Thanks so much!

Exceptional services !

Parker Lane have been excellent in helping us navigate our way for getting our mortgage, as we have very difficult circumstances and no other mortgage agents could help us.

Our morgage broker, Travis Tombs has done an amazing work on this. His knowledge of the industry and loan products, as well as dedication to helping find the right product that suits our needs is unparalled. In addition to this, his work ethics and willingness to set up the call at whatever time suit us is a reflection of him truly undertstanding his customer needs (as we have a big time zone diffrence). He chased up what was missing without any delay and ensured the correct information was provided and ensuring we always on track with the process, eventhough during his Christmas holiday. That kind of services is beyong our expectation.

We are very satisfy with everything that Parker Lane has done for us and very happy we could do the settlement this week. The team we work was exceptional and they also have great management support. I would definitely recommend to anyone !

Loan For Solar (Green loan)

Melanie knew her business, was easy to relate and chat with..
Helped with the 10 emails I sent her, as I just am so not tech savvy.
Also sent us The good solar book, so now I am empowered with knowledge when they come to install on Saturday..
I would highly recommend..
thanks again Melanie and Parker Lane.

Fantastic Service

Francois assisted me with getting Finance for the Solar System.

Excellent customer service from start to delivery. No pushy sales pitch at all.

Definitely recommend him to everyone.

Great help

Francois and Travis helped me through the most stressful process I've ever had with calm and friendly approach.

They were always available to chat and kept constant contact through email and phone which was great.

My settlement happened today and I'm very happy with the purchase! I never felt pressured to do anything and there were a few rocky bumps that was out of my control and theirs, but they did fantastic.

Knowledgeable and dedicated

We cannot speak highly enough of the team at Parker Lane. We have dealt with both Keely and Travis throughout our experience and both were unfaultable. We had an extremely tight time frame for settlement which at one point looked totally unachievable, however thanks to Travis' hard work and dedication we managed to get it in in time. His communication between us was fantastic, always being available to answer our questions (which there were a lot of) and spelling things out for us in a way that made the process a lot less stressful than it otherwise could have been. Their knowledge and advice throughout the entire process has been incredible and we would recommend them to anyone needing a home loan in the future.

Fantastic Communication

Working with Mel and the team at Parker Lane was easy. Lot's of communication via phone, email and text. I was never left feeling in the dark during the entire process. Mel has a very pleasant but highly professional manner on the phone. I have already recommended Parker Lane and Solar Quotes to family for them to start their journey for solar.

Awsome

Melanie was a great help with helping organize the paper work required. And always responded quickly to emails as well as phone calls to ensure I was well informed

Absolute champions!

Extremely well spoken, 100% Organised and Professional in conducting every step along the way.
Trisna and the team got us sorted within 3 days of asking the question!

Trisna was fantastic to work with kept us informed all the way, very professional, great customer service highly recommend for a solar green loan.

Solar Power Green Loan

What a great company to deal with. Francois was friendly, very informative and so easy to deal with. I had never heard of Parker Lane before but the company we are purchasing solar through highly recommended them. Francois made the whole process very simple and he kept me informed regularly. I would highly recommend Francois and Parker Trent. Thank you!

Travis Toombs Mortgage Broker Superstar

Being a newby to the world of home buying and obtaining mortgage finance.

I was pretty much in the dark, in what was involved & what to do.

Right from the start my experience with Parker Lane, was very positive & most informative.

My Mortgage Broker, Travis Toombs, is an utmost professional within his field, very knowledgeable & informative.

Travis made my dream of owning my own home come to life.

Fantastic and friendly service !!!

Parker Lane sorted my solar loan and were fantastic throughout the process. They found a low and competitive rate that I was very happy with and they were there during the whole process until the loan amount was ready to draw down. They went the extra step to negotiate with the credit union to customise my loan.
Highly recommended and I'll be back to Parker Lane when I need loan assistance in future.

Friendly and easy to deal with

Even though the consultant has changed(left Parker Lane), Melaine has handled my loan very well. Thanks for the quick turnaround time.

Excellant and prompt service.

I was referred to Parker Lane to arrange our solar loan. From the outset we received prompt correspondence and the whole process was easy and well managed. Trisna and Veronica were great to deal with. I would definitely use and recommend them again.

Can my partner and I get a consolidation loan for our credit cards together at the rate of 7.99 that your advertising we have 32k together

HI what finance options do you have available? if you have a credit default registered how can you help me to obtain finance to pay for the solar system Wayne
Hi Wayne and thank you for your question! We do not presently have lenders on our panel who accept borrowers with a credit default, but we may have other options for you. Will you please call or email us to discuss if further. 1300 13 17 11 and ask for Chris or email hello@parkerlane.com.au.What options do you have then as i have a default but would like to have a solar system installed and maybe pay it off somehowHi Wayne, have you considered Certegy? They are interest free and charge like $5 account keeping fee. They have worked for us in the past.