Parlux 385 Power Light

Parlux 385 Power Light (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Parlux? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety

Kate
KateMelbourne

Great for professional!

This is a great hairdryer for professional hairdressers and barbers. I've been doing hair for 10+ Years and have always used Parlux brand. And have only been through 2! They last forever and is the brand I always recommend to family and friends.

Rev
RevFRANKSTON

Great quality

Was sceptical on paying so much for a hairdryer, but it's well worth the money. Have had it for 12 months now and it's as good as day one. Very light and compact which makes it a great addition to travelling. Doesn't heat up the concentrator which has been an issue with previous hairdryers

Fay Fay
Fay FaySydney, NSW

I could never live without

Great hair dryer! I noticed that my hair dries quicker with Parlux compared to other hairdryers on the market. Also, the shape makes it easy to grip and hold. Will definitely recommend.

3Kitties
3KittiesMelbourne

Love This Hair Dryer

This was a little present for myself and I love it! It is so nice to use and lives up to my expectations very well. It is compact and absolutely a breeze to maneuver around in the morning. Its compact so I travel with it but I like it more than the one we have at home. Really good quality hair dryer.

muzzi
muzzisydney

powerful and light

great blowdryer. its light and powerful. has multiple settings depending on your need. very good at shaping the hair. the grip is also very comfortable. i am very happy with it

Morgan Shae
Morgan ShaeMelbourne

Parlux is the brand I am sticking with, until I can buy a Dyson

I switched to Parlux about three years ago and this is my second hairdryer, since my old Parlux 3800 suddenly stopped one day (only used every second day.) I like to use high fan and low heat and Parlux hairdryers do not burn my hair but dry it fast. Also good that I do not have to clean the filter like I used to with other brands. I would have liked to have bought a coloured model, not my usual black though.

MrPayne
MrPayneSydney

GF loves it.

Bought this as a gift for my girl friend.
She absolutely loves it, she even recommended her brother purchase his girl friend one after she used hers and loved it.

Deb
Deb

Okay... but the hype?

My hairdresser suggested I buy - and reading all the reviews I thought this could be worth a shot for my thick hair. It’s definitely lightweight, and the fast speed dries hair fast, but as for the amazzzzxing results everyone keeps mentioning, it’s a hairdryer, and the no frizz factor is only slightly better than my old 25 buck cheapie. It’s good, but not 195 dollars good.

KellieL
KellieLSydney

This is my second Parlux having bought the 385 after my old 2800 stopped working after 8 years and I have had it now for 1.5 years.

My hair is dried everyday and this is such a great hairdryer as it does not dry it out and I am sure it will last as long as my old one.

Parlux dryers are dearer than the average model you can buy at DJs or Myer but the old saying of you get what you pay applies.

Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love it

I ordered the other day and it comes today i was so excited to used them.i have been looking for really good one And so happy i found these one quality and works really good.i tried to used today with my daughter hair and so impressed.recommended to everyone.

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Good hair dryer!

This is a good hairdryer, l would recommended it as a hairdresser. Very smooth and perfect heat for drying! I find its not to noisy either and easy to clean.

Kristy
KristyMelbourne

Love the colour

I bought this is all because of the colour and it was recommended to me by a hairdresser and I can see why. I have thick wavy hair and this dryer made my hair soft and smooth without having to straighten. LOVE IT !! But i think it’s a little bit expensive so it actually depends on how much budget do u have

Hannah S
Hannah SSydney

Fantastic Hair Dryer and very light. Love it.

Peter G
Peter GPerth

Very good hairdryer

This product is great, it is durable and fast drying. The Parlux 385 PowerLight produces a lot of heat. This hair dryer takes no time to dry your hair. Absolutely worth every penny. 10/10 product.

Ruthy28
Ruthy28Sydney, NSW

Great great product

This dryer is amazing. I bought it after reading so many positive reviews and it didn't disappoint. Very powerful, very light and easy to use. Does not damage my hair much and I use it on daily bases. Highly recommend.

RaeBow
RaeBow

The Best Hairdryer I've ever owned

Powerful, lightweight, fast drying. The first one I owned lasted for five years and I use it every single day. I just purchased my second/exactly the same. Thoroughly recommend. In my opinion there is no better hairdryer on the market.

Lasted only 18 months

Purchased a Parflux 385 light 18 months ago. Plugged it in this morning and it wouldn't start. Its toast and I spent over 300.00 for it. You would think for that price it would have lasted longer than 18 months. I've been taken!!

Lenny
LennyCanberra

Best dryer I have every purchased

It is light to hold and my hair does not take as long to dry! Since using this hair dryer over the last few moths I have noticed my hair is in better condition.

Smith.S
Smith.SSydney

great!

If you are a daily user of a hairdryer, I would definitely recommend this one. It is light, cools quickly. Looks stylish and runs amazing and i would not recommend another one

Laz
LazLabrador

Best on the market

I did a lot of research before I bought a new hair dryer. Its really quiet but dries with a greater speed than my older hair dryer which was a Remington. easy to hold and not too heavy.

Bree H
Bree HMelbourne

Great power and awesome design

After having me last hairdryer for 12 years ! I was picky what would replace it.
Hairdryers are proof you get what you pay for and this one doesn’t disappoint.
It feels comfy in the hand and so powerful I no longer used my hair straightener. I love this product.

Summerz
SummerzCanberra

Does the job well

This dryer distributes hot air well compared to some cheaper hairdryers and is less likely to damage hair compared to some that burn too hot (on user selection) and to focused. I've had this over 2yrs now, and use on a daily basis, and still working well.

Styler
Styler

Super powerful

I have very little time in the morning to get ready, and this hairdryer dries my hair so perfectly and quickly. Comparing this to my old Remington hairdryer, this leaves it for dead. My friend who is a hairdresser recommended this to me, and I am so glad I have it. Also the smaller size makes it portable.

Arl
Arl

Great hair dryer

This hair dryer is so powerful, it dries my hair in 15 minutes on medium setting. Could be less if you use higher settings. Usually i need 25 minutes to dry my hair because I have long and thick hair.
It cost more than regular hair dryer but it’s worth it.

Mei
Mei

One of the best hair dryers on the market

I've used many hair dryers over the years and this by far has to be one of the best hair dryers on the market. The hair dryer is more dearer than other hair dryers but it's definitely worth it's price. What I love about this hair dryer is that it's portable, light, good temp control and just great on the hair. Highly recommend.