Parramatta Cameras Online store

Parramatta Cameras Online store

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
JMitch

JMitchGeelong

An excellent customer experience

My initial email enquiries were answered very promptly and then - despite some website hiccups with the new website and payment system that were promptly sorted - the purchase of a Nikon Z6 kit worked very well. Indeed, delivery was a day ahead of when I was told to expect it. This is my first experience with Parramatta Cameras but on the basis of their service - and price - I am very likely to deal with them again.

Product PurchasedNikon Z6 kit
Ben

BenSouthern and Hills, SA

Best Customer Service Experience

From the first time I messaged Parramatta Cameras to completing my order I have received exemplary customer service and communication. Mark and his team care and even rang me personally to confirm my address.

This is rare amongst online sales especially with some Camera companies that I have experienced. I recommend them highly if you are looking for any camera gear.

Thank you for the great customer experience Parramatta Cameras!

Product PurchasedSony Alpha A7 III

Quick delivery but poor customer service.

I placed my order around midday on Friday and received an order confirmation. Having not received a dispatch notification by late Monday afternoon, I sent an email. My email was not replied to and neither was my attempt to make contact through live chat the following day. My order was received Tuesday which I am quite impressed with but VERY disappointed in the lack of customer service.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300