Party Games Australia

Party Games Australia

mattevansnz

mattevansnzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam: No product arrived

Ordered their "What do you Meme?" game. It never arrived. After multiple attempts to contact them, I ended up having to go via my bank and dispute the charge (a chargeback). My bank investigated and returned the money without issue. I only wish I had have checked out these reviews earlier!

Alison P.

Alison P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

** SCAM ALERT**

Purchased two games online 16/4. Products haven’t arrived. Emailed them to follow up but contact email address is undeliverable. There is no other way to contact this company. I’ve been in touch with Shopify to inform them and they will investigate once the 30days from date of purchase lapses. So disappointing!!!

Kim

KimQueensland

Slow delivery

I had put an order in and it arrived 7 weeks later, from Qld to Qld? I emailed several times and emails bounced back and there's no phone number, BEWARE.

Pav

PavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible got scammed

Damn I should have read these reviews before placing the order. I did it through credit card so no way I can get my refund.Emails bounce back and I have not received the product yet.I wanted to warn others from getting fooled like me

Adam W

Adam W

100% Fake Cards Against Humanity. Be warned

We already own a deck of Genuine Cards Against Humanity. We purchased a second deck from Party Games to give as a gift as well as 3 extension packs. As soon as i saw the box I could see they were fake. The card are not the same quality and the printing is also poor. Its you want them to last don't but these !

ORDER NOT RECEIVED - SCAM

I ordered a few weeks back sent a enquiry through the website heard nothing. SCAM! don't use this company. Waste of money.

I'll be following up with Bank for refund.

Monica

MonicaMelbourne

Terrible but it arrived

Ordered mid December and didn't hear anything. Tried to contact them many times through email and contact us on website. Never heard anything and all emails bounced back. I got an email from Aus Post and a text from PGA on 8th Jan saying it was on it's way. Order was correct and it arrived on 12th Jan (1 month after ordering).

Total scam! International website .. fake

I ordered a card game for $80. None of my emails went through and were returned as the email address didn't work. I waited to hear and nothing! I wasn't sure what to do, I couldn't contact this business by phone or email and I had a feeling nothing was coming so I phoned the bank and had the money returned to me.

Whoever has gone through this company and wasted money, call your bank and put a dispute in, the bank said it is an international bank the money is going to so they have gone to a lot of trouble to set up the website ans steal everyones money, it's at the top of google and in other shopping sites.

Kylie

Kyliesydney

Avoid this shop! Sent wrong product. No response

Wish I'd googled them before I gave them my money! Though I seem to be better off than many of their customers. I
ordered two games (CAH & Joking Hazard) on 18th Dec as Christmas presents. My order wasn't posted until 28th Dec and arrived 31st. It contained CAH (which I ordered) and another game I didn't order and don't want instead of the second game I ordered. No response to my email. Proceeding through my bank for a refund but it's a hassle.

Lessons learnt:
1) google business before buying from them
2) choose shops that accept Paypal as that is easier to get a refund from (I think)

Bezz

Bezzaustralia

Scam site - do not use

Ordered two games, no contact - provided with tracking number but never actually posted with Australia post. Responding to confirmation email does not deliver as it's not a real email address, contact form on website doesn't work.
Will be contacting my bank and reporting to police and scam watch.

Uncontactable

Omg. Should have read these reviews. Stay away. Ordered online. 4 weeks later still havnt got anything. Emails bounce back. No way of contacting!

Scam company do not use!!!

Ordered game for a christmas present and was meant to arrive through Australia Post 21st Dec 2018 had a tracking number and everything. It never came, I contact Aus. Post they said it is Lost in Transit and told me to contact the sender myself. Of course there are no numbers to call and only way to contact is to send a message through their website, which I have never recieved a reply.

Do not use this site!!!

Do Not Purchase. No contact and wrong products.

The same as everyone elses review. Ordered a Cards Against Humanity 10 pack of boosters for my Fiance for Christmas, to which i received 4 out of the 10 packs, and 3 random expansions. Contacted numerous times, but no reply. Would not be surprised if this is some dodgy Chinese sellers looking for quick cash.

Quick to take your money but not so quick to communicate

I ordered 2 sets of Cards Against Humanity before Christmas and nothing has arrived. After seeing these reviews, I am not happy. I have contacted the site - to no avail. Paid extra at the time for ePostage. Grrrrrrr Communicate to your consumer and keep them happy!!! How do these people operate?

Mcclayj

McclayjSydney, NSW

this site is a scam do not give them your money!!!!

i places my order on the 28th december. i have received a tracking number but australia post hasn’t received any parcel yet. i have contacted them twice and a third time today and I havent heard a word from them.

AndySydney

A shop that simply doesn’t deliver

After placing an order on 17/12 I received an email stating that the product (joking hazard) had been shipped 28/12.

The parcel information has been received by Australia Post, however the parcel has not been given to them for delivery.

I have emailed multiple times, and used the form on their webpage, and have not received a reply.

Today I started the process for a disputed transaction with my bank.

No Communication. Shipped 3 weeks later after chargeback claim started. Received FAKE COPIES of game

Ordered three games. Took 3 weeks to actually ship even though they sent tracking number prior, but only after I lodged a chargeback claim with bank. No response to several emails and/or website contact form. When finally received it was instantly obvious that the games were poor quality, counterfeit copies.

Ren11

Ren11South East Queensland, QLD

Scam site

I ordered 3 card games from this site for Christmas presents and sadly never received them. I have since discovered after reading many reviews that I am not alone and others have been duped also.

January 10th 2019 Update: Scam site

After lodging a claim back of charge through my bank and contacting Dept of Fair trading finally received counterfeit copies of 3 card games a month after original order taken and not the ones I ordered. As I stated in a previous review there is no way to contact company to refund or return incorrect order.

Lying scam artists

Said they sent my order, Aus Post never received it. Instead they sent the paperwork to attach a tracking number but not the parcel. No reply from them regarding it when I enquired. Money was processed immediately but I doubt they ever had any intention of it being an actual sale

Jess

Jess

Not a reliable company

I received my order but was sent the wrong products, tried to contact the company but the only form of communication provided is an email address that bounces back. Package arrived with an sender address from a PO Box only with no printed receipt, which I found to be very odd. Personally wouldn’t order from site again considering other reviews, wrong product delivered and no reliable means to contact company and resolve discrepancies, no customer service at all.