Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical

Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical (page 2 of 29)

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MickB

MickB

Professionals

We called pascoe’s plumbing on a Friday, they were there the very next day. The plumber explained my options which was very helpful. Very prompt service, and quality work,

brodricj

brodricjPerth, WA

These guys use incompetent plumbers who rip off little old ladies

Rip Off

Would never use these people again, they are a total rip off! Came to my house and replaced an RCD (took 10 minutes) and charged me $396.00. Then wouldn't explain why it cost that much.

Rip off!!

GTH

GTH

So friendly but big rip off.

They con you by being so lovely and charming. I got told I needed to replace a whole hot water system 10k or get instantaneous (which was already there) 3.3k. Had a second opinion and there was a cord he would’ve seen and had completely snapped in half. No mention of it from the pacoe guy. Didn’t even have to pay 1k to get it fixed completely

Paul K

Paul KPerth, WA

Absolute Ripofff

Got a quote last Sunday to replace a hot water system and also insisted a meter box upgrade was required immediately-quote was $5200 got the same job completed $1700 less by another company
Just a ripoff

Good service

He arrived punctually. His work was professional. He was curteous and friendly. He inquired if there were any other jobs while he was on site.The bill was a little expensive though.
Would use again.

X.H.H

X.H.HPerth, WA

Not so reliable & overpriced!

I requested someone to come and check out the problem and they said they will come between a certain time. Got a call half an hour before the due time and said they were running late, which was okay, but the guy ended up having an 'urgent' case that he could not make it to mine. Quite disappointing.

When he called and I told him about the problem, he gave me a quote, which was way overpriced in my opinion and he didn't even check out the place yet!

Luckily, however, they managed to get someone else to come out the next day to check the problem. Which was totally not what the guy quoted/diagnosed me for! It was just a simple problem, that we were able to fix ourselves!!

Good job

On time and friendly, did job in a very professional and timely manner which included fixing tap leaks , job was well done , and now there is no problems all working well.

Frank D.

Frank D.Perth, WA

Nothing but a Sales company for subbie plumbers

Rang first thing (830am) for a quote, informed they would need to come out. I asked if they could fix the item on the spot if I was happy with the quoted I was informed yes..I knew what the fault was so straight forward fix.

Chap turns up, only interested in selling me services and items i didn't need done, wanted my credit card details before completing the job, I pushed back on this clearly commission driven.

Actual plumber turned up at 630 pm..Poor chap had to work in the dark.

Never again

Well overpriced !!!

They don’t do what they promise, target and overcharge the elderly, money hungry with no compassion and a very average job where installer had to come back to get all his tools he forgot!!!

DonnaR

DonnaR

Expect to pay through the nose for an inexperienced plumber

Leaking Taps in Bathroom

Recently had leaking taps in the bathroom that were driving me crazy.
Contacted Pascoes who were able to attend the following day.
Contractor attended on time and fixed the problem there and then including the replacement of taps.
I was very happy with the work and would not hesistate to recommend Pascoes based on my experience.

Henry

Jessica  S

Jessica SPerth, WA

I will always use this company because of the great job and care I received from them.

I called pascoe’s customer services centre and made appointment with them. About an hour to two the salesman came , we paid for the service and later on the plumber came to the house and do a great job. If we have any problems with gas , water or electrical, we will always call them.

Quick and easy

I made an appointment with Pascoe's because I jad a burst water pipe and they came out on the day very reliable and the job was great defiantly will get them again if I need plumbing services.

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

Holiday Drama

During the last holidays I was informed that my backyard was flooded due to a burst water pipe. I rang Pascoes from 250 kms away immediately as they were always reliable. They were prompt, cheerful and on the job when I returned and put in a burst pipe report to the Water Authority saving me hundreds of dollars. Helen

mrsb

mrsbQueensland

Never ever again.

Service plus!

I rang to seek a plumber urgently. Great service from the time I called until the job was completed later same day. Everything was as they promised. One happy customer.

Gilbo

GilboPerth, WA

Plumbers pipedream

Callan came out to look at inflow of toilet sister water. Young, work experienced, affable and easy going, I like that 'Pascoe's Cool'. Did the job finding inflow valve blockage. Nice job thanks Callan and the Pascoe's team...as always.

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Misleading advertising and unconscionable upselling. WATCH OUT!

Graham Johnsonasked

do you do RCD testing

Do You do RCD testing

Sucker
Sucker

Check their reviews... I wouldn't use them. They charged me $400 to replace an RCD worth $30 - $90.

Williamasked

Hi there, Question please. I have a blocked sewer pipe which needs unblocking. When Pascoes quote for doing a plumbing repair job, do they charge by the hour or do they charge by the job in question ? Im a pensioner so checking around first, before i call the plumber out.
thanks.

William

Hi, i would still be interested in an answer to my question above please. 7th Dec 2017

Don't use Pascoe's get a quote from a local independent Plumber.
They are way to expensive.

barbie1

barbie1asked

we recently had a new gas hot water system installed and although it is advertised in the Little Aussie
Directories we never received the $50 coles myer gift voucher. WHY ?

Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical
Kerri B.Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical

Hi there,

Thank you for your query and choosing Pascoe's to install your new hot water system. In order to claim your voucher, please ring the office on 1300 072 726 and I'll be more than happy to resolve this for you.

Kind regards,
Diane.

Get an answer from our members and Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical representatives

CategoryPlumbers