Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical

Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical (page 2 of 33)

3.2

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

They Over Charge - be Warned

There is a serious issue with this firm overcharging. I am not going to use emotional language but be warned. Lucky for us I sensed something was not right, cancelled the job; engaged another plumber and got the job done for 80% less than what Pascoe's quoted. Lost our deposit but still saved a lot of money. Whoever you are get a second opinion - never use Pascoe's without a cross check.

Kris skender

Kris skenderPerth, WA

Revolting theives

My poor mum
Prey on the weak i guess
Very high bill told she needed a whole new hot water system
Was simply not the case, as another honest plumber pointed out

Fran

FranPerth, WA

Pascoe’s are a rip off

Pascoe’s are crooks. Got quoted $873 to fix 2 leaking taps. Today had the job done by a licensed plumber for $154.
Do not use these people, they are a rip off.

Find out how Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical compares to other Plumbers

Quoted thousands for work that wasn’t needed.

Quoted $5450 for work that wasn’t needed. Told me RCD was illegal and house needed rewriring. Wasn’t true. The only job that needed going was done by someone else for $155- he guessed “was it pascoes?”

Peter Roberts

Peter RobertsPerth, WA

Ridiculous price quoted - work done instead by a local plumber

Was quoted $380 for a job that I estimated would not involve more than $30 materials. When I asked what labour cost was refused. Job was done today for $70!

Scammers of the Highest level

DO NOT USE !!!!
What a absolute joke
Ripped off by these SCAMMERS
Im quite surprised they havent been shut down for suspect business practices
Devasted our family financially NEVER AGAIN

Dee

Dee

Service was so bad that I did not even get as far as a quote

Had a quote/service booked for between 3-6 pm, received a call 1pm asking to come early, I advised unable to leave work until 2.45, left work then only to receive a call at 4 to say that he could not come and needed to reschedule. Had actually gone home. Obviously do not need business, most certainly not getting mine. I should charge them for the 2 hours work I missed

Darb

DarbPerth, WA

Fixed price charges for work that may include work not carried out

Warning that this Company charges fixed price even if they don't do the whole job. Plumber came to check and clean sewerage line because it was blocked. By the time he arrived the blockage was gone but they checked it and did no cleaning as it wasn't required. Cost $1180 fixed price for half an hours work ( ie $2000 per hour). After a number of emails, the company agreed that it would reduce my bill by $320 but only because they had not actually unblocked the drain. This I accepted as a small win. Apparently, this job can take them 2 hours and they take the risk that it could be longer so as you can see this is a much more reasonable rate of $500 per hour (after deducting a call out fee that they don't charge) for fixed price job.

Pete

PetePerth, WA

Pascoes attempt to rip off purchaser through overcharging and doing unnecessary work

Find out how Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical compares to other Plumbers

Rip off merchants, don’t trust the salesman in sheep’s clothing for a quote!

Perth family

Perth familyPerth, WA

Very Very Dodgy

Total price rip off

My husband drilled through the gas pipe in the kitchen . Called Pascoes who although advertise 24/7 couldn't come out till the next day . When he arrived finally at 6pm he advised the job would be $1350 to go in via the roof as it was plastic gas pipe , and he needed special tools, or $700 if my husband took the tiles off and chipped out the wall in the kitchen . This seemed expensive -so we elected to get a local plumber to quote . He did the job , he took the tiles off and chipped out the wall and did the repair all for $200. I would never use them - always get a second quote . No wonder thy can afford to have ads on TV so often

DMA

DMAPerth, WA

Disgusting prices and dishonest

Issues with hot water system. charged us an just shy of $1000 to flush and change fittings. Quoted us $3k for a new system. Issue still the same, called them back and now the quote to replace is $4000, you do the math's?

Jen

JenPerth, WA

Inflated price

Called Pascoes. They gave me a quote over the phone to fix blocked drain $1185. Couldn't afford that. Called someone else, for same job $200, did job couple of hrs after calling him. Very inflated prices.

scrams68

scrams68Perth, WA

Terrible company

Inflated quotes that take advantage of your need to get the work done. Don't use them, you can't even get a breakdown of how they have charged you, and if you work it out for yourself you realise what an outrageous ripoff it was. Not a good feeling, I wish I'd checked product review first.

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Water Heater

Promised everything delivered poor customer service. My daughter works at the hospital and needs to shower after work each day due to COVID. .The water heater bust on Saturday. Were told they would come Sunday morning to provide a temporary service. They didn't show. We called and were told they were unable to get the unit needed. They came Monday, outside of the hours I gave. Came when I told them I was teaching online. Overpriced and refused to give me a breakdown of charges. Very poor. Will NEVER use them again or recommend them. Checked the price for the unit online. So they have charged me $1, 450 for labour. Shocking!

Kakadaz

KakadazPerth, Western Australia

Criminals

Pascoes need to be brought to justice over the blatant rip offs they are doing. Taking off a Solar hot water system that’s only 4 years old and we find out is STILL actually under warranty then selling a new system at $10,000 which we find out should have cost $3000 is not right. Not to mention every house they attend is seems needs a meter box upgrade?? Why have the ACCC not stopped this??

Joe

Joe

Over quote you for simple electrical work - Don't use them for electrical!

Pascoe's are awful - Don't use them unless you want to pay almost double what other electricians will quote you. Awful charlatans, cannot un-recommend them enough! Needed one simple light fixture fixing. They wanted to change ALL my light fittings. Turns out it was a neutral wire not screwed in properly, cost me $44 from another electrician, Pascoe's wanted over $1300 to replace all lights! Jokers! Add o the that they quote guy who stayed for over half an hour 'chatting'. Never using them again!

Dave from Perth

Dave from PerthPerth, WA

Over priced

My solar hot water system needed replacing. Called Pascoe's and they came out that night. Told me the isolation valve and pressure relief valve need replacing as well. Quoted me $7450. Called a local plumber and he quoted $3950 installed. Needless to say the local got the job. Should be a law against blatant rip off companies. We didn't like the manner of the plumber either. Very cocky and rude.

Duncan

DuncanPerth, WA

Gross over pricing.

Pascoes sent someone to quote on an electrical fault with power tripping out at meter box. He suggested major work was required and simply finding the fault would cost $1800. If we had given the go ahead could have done the job for $4500 but as we didn't agree then and there written quote was for$5000 after 10% discount!
We had another electrician in the next day and he diagnosed the problem and traced it through to our faulty coffee machine. Charge $130. I know who I will be calling in future.

See all Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical reviews