Pascoes Gas, Water & Electrical

• Rates and Fees
Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Rip off quotes!!!

My husband called when our toilet cistern was leaking. Guy that came to do the quote hardly looked at it and just told my husband that we should just replace it (for $1200). It’s only 7 years old and all that was wrong with it was a washer which cost my husband $6 from Reece and he replaced it himself and the toilet is working perfectly. What a disgrace. Not sure how they can get away with ripping people off like that. We have used them before but NEVER again.

Mattfleg T.

Mattfleg T.Perth, WA

Rubbish company

Overpriced quote, tried to jab me. I smiled as they refused to itemise with the hardware and labour charge etc Wouldn’t deal with them in a fit of insanity after they treatment

Betrayed

Betrayed

1 star for the blokes who work for them

Perth family

Perth familyPerth, WA

Very Very Dodgy

Total price rip off

My husband drilled through the gas pipe in the kitchen . Called Pascoes who although advertise 24/7 couldn't come out till the next day . When he arrived finally at 6pm he advised the job would be $1350 to go in via the roof as it was plastic gas pipe , and he needed special tools, or $700 if my husband took the tiles off and chipped out the wall in the kitchen . This seemed expensive -so we elected to get a local plumber to quote . He did the job , he took the tiles off and chipped out the wall and did the repair all for $200. I would never use them - always get a second quote . No wonder thy can afford to have ads on TV so often

Dave from Perth

Dave from PerthPerth, WA

Over priced

My solar hot water system needed replacing. Called Pascoe's and they came out that night. Told me the isolation valve and pressure relief valve need replacing as well. Quoted me $7450. Called a local plumber and he quoted $3950 installed. Needless to say the local got the job. Should be a law against blatant rip off companies. We didn't like the manner of the plumber either. Very cocky and rude.

rip off thieves

blocked drains,pascoes arrived here ten minutes said have to call our guy to put camera down and unblock drains,cost $1,1880,guy came put camera through pipes,unblocked them,left me his card blocked again three weeks later,someone was blocking them on purpose,he came put camera down and unblocked drains cost $380.pascoes are thieves do not use them.

Thady

ThadyPerth, WA

Ripped off - don’t believe their pricing

We have an older house and the power kept tripping. Pascoes came and charged us $4000 to replace the main switchboard and a piece of asbestos. Don’t use them ever.

Job Satisfaction

Over-priced, do your research first!

Pascoes - Good workmanship and effective sales marketing at a price. Paid at least double the cost should have for continuous instant gas unit installation and removal of prior system plus 2x sink and shower sets $4000+. Minimal wait for booking, work completed in ~4 hrs. Wish I saw reviews and took separate quotes earlier.

Nikki

Nikki

HORRIBLE MONEY HUNGRY

Had a Pascoes worked out to check a busted water heater. Didnt look at it once. Told me it would be $4000 to get it fixed. Tried to get me to sign up to a pay agreement straight away and in the meantime I have had three comparative quotes all coming in at $1800 for the same system, same work. Disgusting to be talking to someone who is aiming so hard to rip you off.

JEFFREY

Rip off merchants

Baz

BazPerth, WA

total rip off

While away in Bali a sewer blocked in one of our units, tenants called Pascoes (big Mistake), Repair with Jetta cost $1280 and then would not do job without payment, would not bill to us the owners.
Tenant signed up to Humm finance to pay the amount adding another $200 to cost. We had the same blockage 12 months prior and was repaired for under $300.
Do not use this company.

Kel

KelPerth

Overcharged and worst customer service

After waiting all day for the plumber to arrive. He charged a huge amount for minimal work and didn't even fix the problem. I had to pay for another plumber to fix. Contacted Pascoes Customer service for a refund and was rudely refused. Would not recommend 0 stars.

Fess

FessPerth, WA

Still waiting

I phoned Pascoes on Sunday around 5pm due to an emergency kitchen leak, I got put through to an answering machine and got told to leave a message and someone will get back to me in a few minutes.
It is now Tuesday 4pm and I'm still waiting for a reply.
So much for being open 365 days a year, at least phone your customers back.
I will never ring them again.

perthreview2