Pascoes Gas, Water & Electrical

Pascoes Gas, Water & Electrical

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nikki

Nikki

HORRIBLE MONEY HUNGRY

Had a Pascoes worked out to check a busted water heater. Didnt look at it once. Told me it would be $4000 to get it fixed. Tried to get me to sign up to a pay agreement straight away and in the meantime I have had three comparative quotes all coming in at $1800 for the same system, same work. Disgusting to be talking to someone who is aiming so hard to rip you off.

Job Satisfaction

Rip off merchants

Baz

BazPerth, WA

total rip off

While away in Bali a sewer blocked in one of our units, tenants called Pascoes (big Mistake), Repair with Jetta cost $1280 and then would not do job without payment, would not bill to us the owners.
Tenant signed up to Humm finance to pay the amount adding another $200 to cost. We had the same blockage 12 months prior and was repaired for under $300.
Do not use this company.

Kel

KelPerth

Overcharged and worst customer service

After waiting all day for the plumber to arrive. He charged a huge amount for minimal work and didn't even fix the problem. I had to pay for another plumber to fix. Contacted Pascoes Customer service for a refund and was rudely refused. Would not recommend 0 stars.

Fess

FessPerth, WA

Still waiting

I phoned Pascoes on Sunday around 5pm due to an emergency kitchen leak, I got put through to an answering machine and got told to leave a message and someone will get back to me in a few minutes.
It is now Tuesday 4pm and I'm still waiting for a reply.
So much for being open 365 days a year, at least phone your customers back.
I will never ring them again.

perthreview2