Passiontails

Passiontails (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MickPerth

Compulsive liars

Just an update
Was supposed deposit money last week he promised

Tracy

TracyBeaconsfield

The worst customer service ever!

Hired this company for my 40th and had a great experience. Friendly, great product etc. Hired out again for another party a couple of years after and what a difference! Loved the 'Sex on the Beach' cocktail the first time around so ordered again. The flavour was terrible, tasted like coffee had been added to it. Nobody drank it as it was so bad. Communication was terrible. Asked them what they were going to do about it and got my answer, literally! Nothing. What a waste of good vodka! Got fed up with asking and getting no reply, but I guess reading the other reviews I'm not surprised. Customer service is everything! Will never use again, very disappointed.

Save yourself the hassle!

Ok machine, shocking communication

Was an ok ice cream machine. Barely kept up with the people using it though. And i had to harass the company for booking, payment, delivery, pickup. They didnt bother to let me know that they changed the delivery day. Phoned an hour after the new delivery time to say they couldnt make it. And then did the same thing for pickup. Very disappointed with the service

Nicole

NicolePerth

Haven't got what I paid for Don't Use!!!!

paul

paul

What no cups

Hired a slushy machine with cups but they have no cups none available in WA???
Only one side worked so only got half the slushy.

Kylie Geelen

Kylie GeelenPerth

Slushy machine was delivered after our party started!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AS THEY DO NOT KEEP THEIR PROMISES AND COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. Despite booking more than a month in advance the slushy machine was delivered AFTER our party already started! They promised to advise the delivery time the day before but when I called they said "some time after lunch". It was supposed to come pre-frozen but wasn't and despite me paying for cups and straws they said "oh we ran out and don't have any". No apology. They couldn't care less about the appalling customer service!!!!

Zero stars

FAULTY EQUIPMENT n over payment. Bad customer service. No replies to phone calls or emails. I will never use them again. Zero stars.

Bobbi

BobbiPerth

Call yourself a business? You will not last much longer - Own up to your errors. Shocking customer

To start off with, get yourselves a new phone - one which doesn't keep cutting out.
Dance floor came apart 10mins after Passiontails set it up - Before anyone started dancing on it!
They refused responsibility for it. Was a safety hazard!
Don't worry Passiontails, I told everyone where I got the dance floor from, so you don't have to worry about getting "too much" business in future.

Shocking customer service too. Overcharged me $50 and took ages to acknowledge it refund it!

Worst customer service! Unprofessional. Save your money!

Absolutely appalled with the customer service that I received from the man who delivers Passiontails products in Bibra Lake, Perth. Not only did he just dump the machine on my front door step (even though the advertisement stated 'free set up of machine'), he was the most rude & condescending man I have ever dealt with. When my husband called to ask for assistance in setting up the machine (something they should have done) he was told by the rude individual: "Do you read instructions.' Unbelievable, that this is a service we paid for! DO NOT hire these people!

Fiona Strano
Fiona Strano

Oh & don't bother trying to contact them via facebook. They block customers who aren't happy with their service. Pathetic!

Jojojo

JojojoPerth, WA

Appalling service

No contact..machine was late didn't pick up for over a month despite repeated requests. Would not answer messages then turned up out of the blue with no explanation.

Had the best time with Passiontails

Great service from people who really know there products... Music on the jukebox was great and we enjoyed the Karaoke.
The best tasting frozen cocktails I have ever had...
We drunk the cocktails tooo fast