Pat Pat

Pat Pat (page 2 of 15)

Fab customer service

Genalie was so helpful in resolving an issue I had regarding returning some items which weren’t quite right for me, and has ensured I haven’t lost out on money which I’m really grateful for!

Great experience

I reached out because I received wrong sizes. Karen P. was extremely helpful and very quick to respond to emails! So impressed by their amazing customer service. Will definitely be shopping here again

Love this shop!

I love the mommy and me matching outfits. We did get one outfit that was a white dress that was a bit see through, but PEARL B. was awesome at taking care of the situation and offering a full refund for the items. :) Will definitely continue to order from them.

2 great items, 1 shirt too thin. Good customer service

I ordered 3 items 2 of which were perfect. The last one was a shirt with material that was too thin to wear. I contacted Custer service and they were able to help me without too much problem.

Awesome customer services

Even though i couldn’t actually get the items i wanted I would shop on this website definitely again. It was a very satisfying costumer service, best online shopping experience ever. Genalie was extremely fast in responding to my email.

Great Customer Service

JAYSON was quick to respond to my emails regarding merchandise returns. I was given 3 options to chose from when processing the return. Not something most companies offer....a choice! Quick to respond, I would order from PatPat again.

The response time was very fast and very costumer friendly. The instructions for refund of some kind was very easy too.

The item was for good quality and well made however the size chart ist a couple cm off, which kind of matters for a bathing suit. Everything else was ok.

Great customer service

I've had issues twice with items and the representatives I've spoken with helped resolve things so I could order more items. I keep coming back since they handle problems well.

Better than anticipated!!

O.M.G!!! I can not express enough how elated I was when I received my matching mommy and daughter dresses! They were even more fabulous than I thought they would be!! And not to mention that Jam helped me to quickly and thoughtfully with my shopping concerns. Great company and amazing service!

Great customer service

I wanted to return an item which size was smaller than expected, great responsive customer service that offered the perfect solution. Shipping was fast. 1 item quality was great,the other less. was Will order again

Nice after sale service

The after sale service is good solving my product refund problem and concern. Arrdev replied my email quick and gave such a great help! Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Great experience

order went missing and Jam resolved the issue instantly. Customer service was hard to reach at first, but once they did get in touch, things went smoothly. Thank you Jam

Amazing customer service

I reached out for issues with an order and they not only exceed my expectations but also compensating for my time. Extremely quick to respond back! Love pat pat and how they work

Great customer service

I purchased a couple of dresses which weren’t quite what I thought they’d be. Glen was excellent in helping me with my return which has left me very happy to order from this site again.

Love PatPat

Johanna was fabulous in taking time to resolve my size issue!
Clothes are cute designs and sizing is accurate. I love being able to match with my daughter. I truly Love PatPat!

I purchased some shirts and rompers but they didn't fit. I submitted a return request following the instructions on the site - including pictures of the tags. The response was quick and I was offered different alternatives for returning. The associate, Jimmy, who assisted was very helpful! I will continue to shop on this this website again.

Love the affordability

Love the affordability of these clothes! Not only are they affordable, they’re very cute & pretty good quality for the price. The only downside is that the sizing is a bit off for some of the items. Also, if you want to return something, you are responsible for shipping. They are very helpful though and offer other options, such as a voucher for their store, to compensate. The customer service that I received was quick & helpful!

Great customer service

I placed two orders on the same day and didn’t receive cash back on one item. I contacted customer service and in less than 24 hours I received a response from a representative by the name of Glen. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and immediately resolved my issue. Great customer service.

Great experience!

Over and beyond! I love the merchandise I have ordered and received. The bikini and jumpsuit are true to the colour, sizing and description available on the Pat Pat site. When I contacted the company about another piece of clothing I purchased, I received a response very promptly. I truly appreciate the attention and service I received from Pat Pat, specifically from Jan who has been extremely courteous and professional in addressing my questions. I will definitely continue to purchase clothing from this site. Thank you again!

Great Customer Service (Kristoffer) - Ordered Baby Clothes

I bought cute little sets for my baby girl for good prices. They are so adorable. Headband matches the outfit. Unfortunately one item was back stocked after order confirmation I received a quick refund and 15% off for next purchase.