Pat Pat

Pat Pat (page 2 of 6)

3.7

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (112)

Awesome

Great quality clothes and very affordable. Some sizes my be slightly off but they will accommodate to fix the problem. Glen helped with a resolution and provided great customer service.

Mums essential must buy

I really like to recommend this site i am buying every thing for my baby from here . I like stuff and qulaity althoug shipping is late but its quality good .

Cute newborn stuffs

Love patpat

The shopping experience is wonderful. I love the products. In USA, we are stuck with few stores to buy baby clothes, such as Carters. Love patpat as an alternative. Their customer services is absolutely wonderful. Love all the designs.

Our family outfit was awesome

Loved our coordinated family outfit for our summer vacation. A lot of great compliments from strangers too too. All our family pictures in the outfit came wonderful , thank you Patpat !

Themonz

ThemonzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordering items and order getting canceled

Hi I made a order and a day later I get a refund of my order ... I message them to find out why my order was refunded they told me that there was a problem with the items I had brought ... I go to check on there website and they are still selling all the clothes I had purchased but selling them for a different price ... I am very upset that they tell me the product one thing and I see another on there website ! I will make sure everyone knows how much of a scam they are ...

My experience with Patpat has been very satisfying.

My experience with Patpat has been very satisfying. My order was not as I expected, but RONNIE, the person who helped me, was very helpful, and got it all figured out for me. And went above and beyond the required help. Thank you!

Terrible quality

The products I ordered bore no resemblance to the photos on the website. The material and sewing is terrible quality - they look like the quality you would expect from a cheapo halloween costume. Unwearable.

Nice products

I had purchased from Patpat 3 times yet. And so far,i am pleased with the quality of its products. They are all of the best kind,the cloth,the stitching,the design,they simply are the best!

Find out how Pat Pat compares to other Online Shops

Had no problems whatsoever!

Wanted matching family Christmas pjs. Huge selection, made sure they were cotton. Ordered when there was a sale and got free delivery, so was awesome! They sent confirmation email, 3 days later a email saying it was sent. Took five days to arrive. Got fast delivery though cause was free. Got 2 large men sizes; one for husband, one for me wide because woman's don't seem to have plus sizes. The tops fit loosely while the pants are a bit tight. Got baby pjs 12 to 18 months which are big but rather than too small. They were packaged nicely, in their own little bags. Had no problems so will order from site again.

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love PatPat and customer service was amazing

Wow, have told all my friends about PatPat. So impressed with the customer service we received from Rohanie who was able to remove an item from my order within 24 hours AND shipped it to another country for us as I realised it wouldn't have made it to us at home before we left for our trip. So helpful!!

Adipa

AdipaPerth, WA

Awesome customer service

Great customer service, Hazel B was very helpful and she understands the true meaning of customer service. Will recommend patpat 100%. Very happy with the product as well, as expected.

Kalyani T.

Kalyani T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst experience with delivery and false claims

They do not call and attempt to deliver and just email you to pick up from post office. Once we get furious over the issue they are happy to deliver and end up not delivering for months togather. Do not waste your time getting in touch as they dont care. NEVER ORDER FROM PATPAT

Great quality items and exceptional customer service

Purchased swimmers for the family. Impressed with the quality. Ladies swimmers size m too big so pat pat sent me a small. Great service by Jayson. Great communication and quick replies.

Nicki L.

Nicki L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality clothes from china

Typical low quality clothes from China. Website pictures look great, but the actual products are cheap knockoffs. Buyer beware. Clothes are not the same design as shown on website, and not manufactured to an acceptable quality,

Hiku

Hiku

Very prompt response

I accidently ordereded the wrong size but when requested patpat to replace with the correct size, they promptly processed my request.
Their service is really good and reliable which is why I trust them so much!

Ritinha

RitinhaPerth, WA

Great quality!

Great quality clothing, I absolutely love the style of mums and daughter collection.
I can’t wait for the next bathers collection for summer time.
I love my animal printed mums and daughters bathers

Excellent customer service and great products for the price!

I am super impressed with PatPat. The products and styles are awesome. And I found everything to for well. When I ordered the wrong size by mistake, they shipped me a new one free of charge and right away. Thanks for going above and beyond. My family and I love our matching outfits :)

Azar

AzarBrisbane

Don't fall for the beautiful photos.

After a few times buying clothes from them I know now that:
1.The quality of their products is a joke.
2.The photos are totally different from what you get
3.Even the quality of sewing is a joke
4.Their sizing is tricky
5.Their prices are not necessarily inexpensive, considering the quality of their products
The dress I received for my 2 year old daughter is soooo bad that I won't be putting her in it, it has one side longer than the other. Never shopping from them again.

Better than anticipated!!

O.M.G!!! I can not express enough how elated I was when I received my matching mommy and daughter dresses! They were even more fabulous than I thought they would be!! And not to mention that Jam helped me to quickly and thoughtfully with my shopping concerns. Great company and amazing service!