Pat Pat

Pat Pat (page 3 of 18)

3.9

So happy with PatPat!

I ordered the wrong size on pajamas and Within 2 days my problem was resolved! Love the pajamas I ordered! Ronnie was kind and quick in helping me resolve the issue! So happy!!

SandiS

SandiSSydney, NSW

Very disappointed with garment & lack of service

I purchased 2 Elegant Ruched Maternity Short-sleeve Dresss from PatPat, one in black & one in burgundy. The product is not as described, the fabric is see through, the burgundy is bright red, not as shown in the photo and the cut is really short & fits poorly. The dresses are unwearable. I emailed them my concerns & they initially responded quickly & asked for photos which I sent. I have now chased them a few times & cannot get a response. I will never purchase from here again & advise friends the same.

Love patpat

The shopping experience is wonderful. I love the products. In USA, we are stuck with few stores to buy baby clothes, such as Carters. Love patpat as an alternative. Their customer services is absolutely wonderful. Love all the designs.

Find out how Pat Pat compares to other Online Shops

Our family outfit was awesome

Loved our coordinated family outfit for our summer vacation. A lot of great compliments from strangers too too. All our family pictures in the outfit came wonderful , thank you Patpat !

Awesome customer services

The top of customers services, they respond first of 5hours of your request. I am still waiting my package to evaluate the quality of the product.
But now I am satisfied with the way the process is managed.

Themonz

ThemonzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordering items and order getting canceled

Hi I made a order and a day later I get a refund of my order ... I message them to find out why my order was refunded they told me that there was a problem with the items I had brought ... I go to check on there website and they are still selling all the clothes I had purchased but selling them for a different price ... I am very upset that they tell me the product one thing and I see another on there website ! I will make sure everyone knows how much of a scam they are ...

cat

catSydney, NSW

Good customer service

Julius B resolved my issue, which was receiving the wrong size for 2 out of 3 orders. I was offered a refund as a 1st time buyer from pat pat, to avoid an expensive parcel return.
I am now looking at a second transaction, for nursing clothes.

Products as described; return handled swiftly and efficiently

The jackets that I ordered were exactly as shown on the website but were a little too snug and the "pockets" on the front were fake ie. non-functioning. Pricing was great. I worked with Ronnie in customer service via email per their return policy. While it seemed like a pain in the butt to take photos of my purchase, my return was resolved more swiftly and efficiently than other online stores. I definitely recommend Patpat!

Piece of Junk!! Waste of time and Money!!

Find out how Pat Pat compares to other Online Shops

My experience with Patpat has been very satisfying.

My experience with Patpat has been very satisfying. My order was not as I expected, but RONNIE, the person who helped me, was very helpful, and got it all figured out for me. And went above and beyond the required help. Thank you!

Terrible quality

The products I ordered bore no resemblance to the photos on the website. The material and sewing is terrible quality - they look like the quality you would expect from a cheapo halloween costume. Unwearable.

Nice products

I had purchased from Patpat 3 times yet. And so far,i am pleased with the quality of its products. They are all of the best kind,the cloth,the stitching,the design,they simply are the best!

Had no problems whatsoever!

Wanted matching family Christmas pjs. Huge selection, made sure they were cotton. Ordered when there was a sale and got free delivery, so was awesome! They sent confirmation email, 3 days later a email saying it was sent. Took five days to arrive. Got fast delivery though cause was free. Got 2 large men sizes; one for husband, one for me wide because woman's don't seem to have plus sizes. The tops fit loosely while the pants are a bit tight. Got baby pjs 12 to 18 months which are big but rather than too small. They were packaged nicely, in their own little bags. Had no problems so will order from site again.

Do not use this website!!!

Do not use this website they are ripping customers off!! I ordered products and I made sure it was in the NZD currency! As per my photo my patpat is set up to view how much I’m paying in NZD so there is no mistake made!!! Instead they took the price off in USD. When I contacted customer support their reply was that I confirmed in USD and that it was my bank making higher chargers not them! Even with the conversion rate you can clearly see they have taken the money off in the wrong currency and charged me almost double! They refuse to refund even if they are in the wrong so my warning is so not buy from them!

Decent clothes for the price, and good customer service!

I ordered a few nursing tops/sweaters, some S and some M. I got the mediums based on reviews that said they fit on the small side but I didn't find that to be true at all, they were too big on me so smalls would have been perfect. The materials they use on some tops aren't the greatest quality but for the price I'm still happy. Return process isn't very straightforward but once I sent in a return request Pearl in customer service emailed me within 24h and was very helpful and made it quite painless! I didn't even have to return the 2 items that were too big, one I got a refund for since they were out of smalls and the other one I got sent the right size.

A word of caution.

Beware Australian buyers ,as the prices look cheap but when converted to Usa dollars quite expensive.They have the Australian flag there so looks like it is our currency.Also items looked good on internet but not as good in reality and sizing is small.Wont be caught out again.

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love PatPat and customer service was amazing

Wow, have told all my friends about PatPat. So impressed with the customer service we received from Rohanie who was able to remove an item from my order within 24 hours AND shipped it to another country for us as I realised it wouldn't have made it to us at home before we left for our trip. So helpful!!

Good service

Received great service from Karen P at Patpat. The hats I bought were damaged and Karen arranged replacement to send to me right away. She was very nice and professional.

Great customer service!

A quick and detailed email reply from Jayson. I’m a new mum with a lot of things on my mind, so truly appreciated the speedy, helpful response. Thanks again, Kas.

Adipa

AdipaPerth, WA

Awesome customer service

Great customer service, Hazel B was very helpful and she understands the true meaning of customer service. Will recommend patpat 100%. Very happy with the product as well, as expected.